6

As soon as Bongbong saw the dish, a big smile formed on his face. He has been craving Kare - Kare for years. Sure he can order if he wants to, but alam nyang ayaw ni Liza so as an understanding husband, di na din sya nag try.

"Oh sir, mukhang happy ka ah, favorite mo din?" Sara asked.

"Ah oo. It's been a while since I ate this dish. " He replied.

"If that's the case, let's dig in. Gutom na din ako e. " Sara said.

While eating, Sara kept looking at Bongbong. It seems that he is enjoying the dish, wala ng salita salita e kain lang. Manang finished eating and then went upstairs to grab something.

She decided to break the silence. "Masarap ba?" She asked while smiling.

"Yes ma'am this is the best kare kare I've ever tasted" he shyly replied.

She felt kilig with the compliment since di naman talaga sya cook. She was smiling ear to ear and said,

"Thank you kinilig ako."

Bongbong looked at her and smiled too. "I'm so full. Thank you my future VP for the meal. Di ka lang pala maganda magaling pa magluto. Swerte ng husband mo."

Her sweet smile disappeared and was replaced with a serious look.

"Yeah about that, let's go ahead and discuss our plans," she said.

"Hala! Did I say anything wrong? Bilis naman magbago ng expression to, baka tinotopak" he said to himself.

After cleaning up, the three decided to sit in a cottage near the beach. Manang brought a bottle of red wine and a big bottle of Redhorse.

When bongbong saw it he asked. "Manang bat may redhorse? Lakas maka tambay ah" he jokingly said.

"Hey!! That's mine. I don't drink ladies drink noh, therefore, I don't drink wine" Sara said.

Manang giggled. "Ganyan talaga yan bonget, astig! kaya masanay ka na. I'll give you two some privacy to discuss your plans. I don't drink anyway, plus I'm sleepy.. bye! Manang quickly turned around and left.

"Pano ba yan Ms. Duterte it's just you and me. Let's drink" he said.

They talked about politics and their plans for the upcoming elections for a good 30 mins. Bongbong only drank 2 half glasses of wine when he noticed that Sara's red horse is almost running out. Dahil mejo ok naman usapan nila for the past 30 mins, at parang magkasundo naman sila, he jokingly said

"Oi Sara, kagandang babae mo, lakas mo uminom. Mauubos mo na yan oh." He said.

Sara moved beside him and gave him a death glare. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her face up close. She is so beautiful. Dahil mestiza, pulang pula na ang mukha nito especially her cheeks.

"Anong sabi mo Mr. Marcos?, Excuse me, kulang pa nga to e!" Sara said with a grin on her face.

By this time naniningkit na din ang mga mata nito at mukhang lasing na nga. As she was talking, Bongbong couldn't help but look at her face. All smiles si Sara trying to prove na hindi pa sya lasing.

"Alam mo, ang boring let me play some music," she said.

She grabbed her phone and opened Spotify. She played "Wonderful Tonight".

And as soon as the song started, she also started singing while swaying her head. "It's late in the evening.. she's wondering what clothes to wear.."

Sara was singing with feelings kahit mejo sintunado. Feel na feel nya ang kanta.
Bongbong had a big smile on his face. He giggled while listening to Sara when he suddenly felt something.

"Wait...Why I am so happy? This feeling.... I haven't felt this in years... What is this woman doing to me?" He thought. Natigil sya sa pag iisip ng bigla syang hinila ni Sara.

"Tara Jr. Sayaw tayo!" Sa lakas ng pagkakahatak sa kanya patayo, wala na syang choice kundi pagbigyan ito.

They are now standing face to face but since he is a true gentleman, he didn't initiate touching her. When Sara noticed, she said

"Ano ba namang klaseng sayaw yan Marcos! ganito oh.." Sara grabbed Bong's hands and placed it on her waist.

Bong was surprised, since di naman sya nakikipagsayaw sa iba ng ganito ka close bukod kay Liza.

Before he can even react, Sara moved closer to him with her arms hooked to his neck. She stared at him and smiled with her "lasing face". Bong was too stunned to speak...

Sara then rested her head on Bong's chest and started swaying to the music. "

🎶I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes
Then the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize
How much I love you🎶

They were still dancing, when Sara said "You smell good Mr. Marcos, amoy bioderm" just like that, napatawa ng malakas si Bongbong. His shoulders were shaking as he laughed uncontrollably.

"You are very funny Sara," he said.

Sara lifted her head from his chest and looked at him as she pouted her lower lip.
"What's funny? Totoo naman ah!" She asked him with a tampo look on her face.

"Nothing... I just didn't expect that you are this clingy and cute pag nalalasing" He gently pinched Sara's red cheek with one hand while the other is still holding her waist.

"Samantalahin mo na tong cuteness nito Bonget. Bukas back to normal na ulit tong suplada." He smiled while talking to himself.