56

After 2 hours, they arrived at Manang's house.

When they got off the vehicle, Sara's eyes started to wander around.

She was so amazed at how big the house was. It looked like a Spanish era inspired Mansion and the design was almost similar to the Marcos ancestral house in Ilocos.

Sara was so busy looking around when Manang tapped her.

"Psst..Anong tinitignan mo jan?" She asked.

"Ah wala sis. I'm just appreciating your house ang ganda" she said with a smile.

"Thank you. Pinasadya ko talaga yan para maging kaparehas ng ancestral home namin." Manang responded.

"O siya, let's go and eat dinner, I'm hungry" Manang said.

As the two were talking, Bongbong was still in the van trying to fix himself. He also made sure that no drop of evidence will be left sa ginawa nila ni Sara sa loob.

"Where's Bonget ba? Ba't ang tagal bumaba?" Manang asked curiously.

"Ah baka may inaayos lang." Sara responded unconsciously.

When manang heard what Sara said, nanlaki ang mata niya. It's as if she had a feeling kung anong inaayos ni Bonget but she didn't ask Sara kasi ayaw din niyang malaman. What you don't know won't annoy you ika nga.

Manang's thoughts were interrupted when Bongbong spoke from behind.

"Sorry, I just checked kung may nakalimutan ako" he said.

When Manang heard him, she quickly made a side comment

"Ah talaga ba bonget?" She said as she rolled her eyes.

As they were walking to Manang's outdoor dining area, di na nakatiis si Sara so she asked

"Sis.. pwede makahingi ng tubig? Kanina pa kasi ako nauuhaw" she asked casually

Then manang quickly responded.

"Pano ka di mauuhaw e kung ano ano ang nilulunok mo!! diba bonget?" She said in her gigil voice.

Bongbong and Sara's eyes widened as they were nervous that manang may have seen something.

They were about to reason out when manang spoke again

"Wait lang ha..magpapakuha ako ng isang galong holy water para makapagmumog kayong mga malalandi kayo!! Di talaga kayo nakapag antay no?!"

She said na may halong gigil pero natatawa.

"Manaaaang! What are you talking about?" Bongbong said with a defensive tone.

"Ikaw bonget tigilan mo ako ha! Kala mo di ko napansin na ang likot mo sa sasakyan kanina? Wag ako. Alam ko na yang mga galawan niyong dalawa! Manang said as she quickly walked away from the two.

As manang turned her back, the two started laughing and started to blame each other.

"Ikaw kasi mahal, sabi ng behave e ayan tuloy!" Bongbong said

"Hoy Marcos! Sino ba kasi ang maingay at malikot? Diba ikaw? Kung di ka naglilikot sana di tayo nabuking" she said while giggling

"Pano kasi.. grabe ka.. galing mong umano.." Bongbong said with a grin.

"Anong umano?" She asked while still giggling.

Bongbong then whispered in her ear "You sucked me so well. It was so good and addicting"

When she heard it, her face turned red at napalo niya agad si Bongbong sa braso.

"Hoy! Stop it! baka marining ka pa ni Manang mas lalo pang magalit. Tara na, let's have dinner I'm hungry too"
she said while trying to hide her kilig.