10

Author's note: Tap the cover photo for reference ✌️😁

"Sa.. r.. a" Bonbong couldn't utter his words properly when he saw Sara approaching. She was wearing a black one-piece swimsuit with her hair down. She was holding a white sarong in her right hand and a bottle of sunblock in the other. Her swimwear complimented her silky white skin, her long legs, and her curvy body. It's as if Bongbong's world went in Slow motion when he was looking at the fast-approaching Sara. She was drop-dead gorgeous!!

Sara quickly ran towards Bongbong.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting Mr. Marcos.. ano kasi, I had a hard time applying sunscreen on my back and I know that it's super hot today... I don't want to get sunburned."

Bongbong got back to his senses and slowly closed his slightly open mouth then pretended to chew something. Para di nga naman obvious.

"Ah it's ok. I didn't wait long..Sino ba kasi nagsabi sayong mag back less ka, pwede naman mag rash guard nalang e." He said while trying to put on a serious, kunwari deadma face. (But his heart is literally pounding)

"Hmp! Palibhasa kasi manong ka, di mo alam mga new trends ngayon! Di na masyado uso conservative ngayon noh? At hello? Nasa beach tayo, normal lang tong outfit ko. And besides, gustuhin ko man magbalot balot wala akong dalang rash guard! Hayaan mo na, no malice naman tayo diba? After all, I'm going to be your VP soon. "

"Oo naman! Sino ba namang magtatangka sayo e ang tapang mo! Hahaha" he let out a fake laugh.

" If that's the case, can you apply sunscreen on my back please.. ayoko kasi talaga ma sunburn.. please.." she repeated as if naglalambing.

"Hay naku! Sige akin na"

"Yey!" She quickly placed her sarong on the sand and sat in front of Bong. She immediately handed the bottle of sunscreen to him.

Meanwhile, Bongbong was so nervous when he opened the sunscreen. He didn't know how to rub it on Sara's back without feeling so touchy. He gathered all his courage and started applying it gently. Yung tipong halos di na sumasayad ang palad nya sa likod nito. Sara then exclaimed!

"Ayusin mo naman, para ka namang diring diri sakin!"

Nagulat si Bongbong and he quickly said "I don't want you to feel kasi na I'm taking advantage of you".

"Sus ano ka ba! Walang malisya sa atin noh! Di tayo talo! Besides, I'm used to being around men kasi I grew up with them" she said

It's true. Sara has always been one of the boys. Most of the time para syang lalake pumorma. In some days, nagpapa girl naman. She's like that. She identifies herself as a girl or a boy, depending on her mood. She was never too malisyosa to begin with, as she never really experienced falling in love with a man. She even married her best friend for convenience. Minsan nagdududa na din sya sa sarili nya but she was never attracted to women either.

"Done". Bongbong said.

"Thank you" Sara quickly ran to the water.

Bongbong was left staring at her as she quickly made her way to the beach. Here he is again, mesmerized by the beauty of this woman. Sara turned around as soon as her feet touched the water and made a hand gesture asking Bong to join him. Bongbong waved his hand as a sign that he won't go.

Sara then shouted, "bahala ka, you'll miss the fun" with a big smile on her face.

She looked like a kid who is going to the beach for the first time.

Sara played in the sand with her feet as she giggled. It was then that Bong noticed the big tatoo she has on her left leg. It was a big fish that almost looked like a Koi.

Bongbong's eyes widened when he realized. "Bat ngayon ko lang napansin yung tattoo nya? Kahapon ko pa sya kasama ah!" It's like he heard a voice in his mind saying "Malamang, bonget! Kung saan saan ka nakatingin di mo tlga mapapansin!" He grinned. "Inuusig na ba ako ng konsenya ko? Or nababaliw na ako? Hahaha" he laughed at his own thoughts.

He then continued to watch as Sara swam in the water. He unconsciously watched her every move and said "Ang ganda talaga nito, astig pa. Buti nalang at mejo manhid kaya di nya nahahalata na I'm admiring her."

As soon as he said those words, he felt a sensation in his stomach. It's somewhat familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. "Oh shoot!" He quickly said. "I know this feeling... I'm having butterflies in my stomach"

For him, it is a big deal. As he hasn't felt it for years...

"Am I falling for Sara Duterte?"