66

Just when Sara stepped inside her cabin, the rain started to pour.

For some reason, She just felt sick and tired of everything that was happening in her life.

She should be celebrating kasi she just got recognized as the top-performing Mayor for 2 consecutive years now.

Hindi nga lang siya nakapunta sa event because she was in the hospital.

Kung di pa chinika ng doctor di niya pa malalaman agad. She also felt so exhausted sa pagtakbo takbo niya kanina. She was advised by the doctor to rest pa naman due to over fatigue.

She was about to lay down when the rain poured even harder. Kahit papano naisip niya din si Bongbong so she decided to peek through the window as she said to herself.

"For sure umalis na yun, pero check ko na din umuulan kasi eh" Sara said as she looked outside.

Nung di na niya makita si Bongbong she felt relieved.

"Hay buti naman. Thanks for not making it hard to end it Mr. Marcos". She said as she made coffee and changed into her pajamas.

It was like she bumped her head on a boulder at bigla siyang natauhan sa mga maling ginagawa niya.

Now that she's thinking about it, she started to doubt herself kung minahal niya ba talaga si Bongbong. If she did, then how can she be so heartless to drive him away.

"I'm sorry Bong. I just can't carry on with the pain. Your love was intoxicating pero nakakalason. Maybe in another lifetime." She said while staring at the window as she watched the rain fall.

Ewan niya ba, but she always liked the sound of the rain. Something about it makes her feel relaxed so she decided to drink her coffee on the porch while listening to the rain.

As she was getting out the door, bumabanat pa ng kanta.

"Buhos ng ulan aking mundoy lunuring tuluyan" She sang as loud as she could.

In her mind, okay lang Kasi wala rin namang makakarinig. It was also her way to hide the pain that she was feeling inside.

Even though all she said to Bongbong was true, she still felt hurt because she knew that she would never experience that kind of love again in her lifetime.

As she was about to sit on the porch, her eyes widened when she saw something.

Sa sobrang gulat niya, di niya namalayan that she dropped her mug, Her heart dropped when she saw what it was.

It was Bongbong standing in the rain with his head down in front of her cabin.

"Bong..why" She said to herself as she looked at him.

Just like that, all of her toughness and pride left her body.

She quickly ran to him. Muntik pa nga siya madapa sa hagdan sa pagmamadali.

And as she reached out to him, she hugged him instantly as her tears were flowing with the rain.

"Mahal I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. Please forgive me.. I love you" Sara said as she hugged him so tightly.

When Bongbong heard Sara, he started sobbing on her shoulders.

He hugged her tight as he was crying and said. "Love, you've hurt me so much.. but I stayed because I love you."