"Nasty Boy" 😝 Pt. I

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙: 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜-2-𝙻𝚞𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚍: 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎/𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝙴𝚛𝚊: 𝙵𝚖𝚕 (1992)𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 🌶🌶🌶

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚍: 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎/𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕
𝙴𝚛𝚊: 𝙵𝚖𝚕 (1992)
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 🌶🌶🌶

"Shit looks like we have to share the bed" De said holding onto his chin

"Share ya momma's bed" I objected "I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you!"

"Why not?" he chuckled "You afraid you may fart in your sleep?"

"Hell naw I'm afraid you gonna fart in yo sleep da fuck" I scoffed crossing my arms.

"Taz I don't have time to play witchu " he sighed "It's only for one night and we'll be outta here before you know it. You think you can handle me til then?"

"Is that a trick question?" I lifted my brow looking at him. "Cuz I'm not too sure how to answer that"

"It can be whatever you want it to be" he said walking to his side. "So either lay yo ass down or stand there all night. Your choice".

Whoever thought I'd be in the same room sharing the same bed with my crush of four years. The cat daddy himself-Thee Devantè Swing. So why didn't I seem too thrill about it...Psh lemme take you back a bit.

1991 (Video Shoot)
I had the privilege of knowing Jodeci from Uptown Records since Misa was my cousin and all. She was their stylist while Diddy was an Intern. I kicked it with all of them practically everyday.

The guys loved having me around because of my quick wit and funny ass personality. I always had them nighas on the floor dying, especially when me and KCi were going at it. Everyone called me Taz because I was maniac at the mouth.

Devantè-at the time- was the annoying and arrogant brother of the group but he was a fuckin genius, you couldn't deny that...problem was

he knew that too. He was special but I wasn't gonna let him know that. So I often tried my best to avoid any signs of temptation towards him but that shit didn't last long.

We were on the set of COME AND TALK TO ME. Personally, that track was my favorite joint off the album so I had to be present. De was being his usual annoying self- fuckin stealin change outta people's pockets and shit.

I was in the mist of grabbin a Snickers candy bar out the vending machine when I heard the clacking of some thick boots. I looked up and there he was grinnin'

Just grinnin'

"How much change you manage to steal this go round?" I asked looking back down retrieving my candy bar.

"Shhiittt enough to get me 2 Honey Buns and some some Ritz crackers" he danced sticking his tongue out. I playfully rolled my eyes moving aside to let the young heartthrob do his thang.