𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈 𝐏𝐭. 𝟑🫣

"I-I um" I faltered "I..I was trying to see if I could fix this raggedy shit". Pretending to close the lid. "They seriously need a new one". I walked back to the section of clothes that awaited their own wash. Devantè shook his head placing his basket on top of another, waiting for the spin cycle to cease.

Now THIS was awkward, had he came five seconds later catching me ride the rodeo on his machine, I would've ran off so fast. The five minutes were sadly up as he gathered the clothes transferring them to the basket he was holding. He went over to the dryer next to mine placing the dampened materials inside.

"I can hear the people callin'
I'm passin' by, everybody knows I'm ballin', And to God, gotta keep myself from fall-in

But it's hard, all the cuties know I'm under pressure. What do I do, gettin' shaky when she pull the dress up

And say it's cool, should I stroke or should I wait a while, you decide
If you tell me that you don't want it, that's a lie

Move close and let me whisper
Some dirty words in your ears as I kiss ya. On every curve, slow down baby don't rush, I like it slow
Can't hold it any longer, so let it go
Open the gates to your waterfall up in heaven

And don't worry, I let myself in, all I heard was...Mm Mm Temptation calling"

De reciting Tupac lyrics filled me the same Temptation. While Kels fell asleep, I stayed up thinking of the many things we could do alone in that apartment of mine. I didn't have to look over to know that, that swollen bottom was tucked comfortably between his teeth.

It was a sexy habit he's had for the longest.

"You seen my brother by any chance?" I asked closing the door, placing four quarters into the slot. "Uh yea he should be back to you guys' apartment now" he replied. I simply nodded watching the soap and bubbles colliding with the fabric materials.

"Aye Princess" he spoke "I need to talk to you bout something". My body jolted careful not to give myself away, I contorted my face looking crazy. "Watchu wanna talk to me about?". He just grinned nudging to the far end. The two of us walked to the seated area over on the far end of the wall.

We plopped on plastic seats as I watched him wrapping the cord around his SONY cd player. I remained collected as his elbows sat on his thighs. "So like...you remember that girl you was telling me about?" he asked.

"Yeeaah" I answered "What about her?". He rubbed the top of his lip as if almost trying to contain his excitement. "Whaddup with her?" he inquired "Like..does she like anybody in particular?". I jerked my head wanting the knocked the shit out of him. He was really sitting here asking me about another girl.

"Um not quite sure" I hiked my shoulders. His hazels glanced over. "You think you can maybe ask...". I didn't know what to do, had I showed any form of jealousy, he'd know. "Yeah. Sure I'll ask" I lied. "Cool" he rubbed his hand together pleased with my answer.

"Tryna see if she'll come out Saturday night?" I quietly asked. Devantè noticed my familiarity in that sentence but ignored it. "I mean I ain't stressin bout it". "Doesn't look that way to me" I tried saying it in a teasing manner but it wasn't working. "Yo you good?" he knitted his brows. I shook my head.

"Oh yeah...just reminiscing on how close we all use to be" I tilted "How ya'll had to watch us and shit". De heckled. "Shit man I r'memba that" he licked his lips "Use to scare the shit out'cha asses". I gave a small chuckle. "Yo brotha was on point with them MJ moves though". Devantè suddenly jolted up doing his best Bash impressions, kicking his leg up patting it down switching it over to the other.