"The MidNight Society" VIII🌔

"So with decorations, cake, outfits and OTHER supplies. It'll all come down to about a hundred and sixty dollars" I said to K looking as dry I could.

We both decided it was cool to meet in the girls lobby to go over the arrangements for Dal's big day.

"Aight cool" was all he said as he elbows pressed to his knees flippin his phone in his hand as I had my legs tucked underneath me with my notepad.

This shit was hella awkward and I was ready to go back to the room. I held my hand out making the motion to give me the cash.

K leapt up angling over taking his wallet out of his back pocket. He counted out a bill and four fifty dollar bills placing it into my hand.

I smacked throwing the bill back to him.

"It's a tip" He shrugged.

"Keep it" I recounted. K huffed placing the cash back into his wallet.

"Pleasure doing business with you" I rolled my eyes ready for him to leave already.

"So you just up and done with me huh?" he smirked but still hurt.

"K I don't know what else you want me to say" I shrugged "You rolling up in here all cool and shit like everything good on your end".

"Oh that's what you think?" he raised a brow

"It's what I know" I leaned forward "I expected you to leave yes, but when De told me he didn't see you.

Yeah you just fine".

K rubbed his face placing his hand on the arm of the couch as The Parkers played on the mounted TV monitor.

MAMA KILLED HIM MAMA KILLED HIM MAMA KILLED

T-EeeeBOOOOO

MAMA KILLED HIM MAMA KILLED MAMA KILLED HIM

KILLLLEEDDDD HIMMMM!!

TEeEeBOOOOO!! T shouted into the mic causing me and K to burst into laughter.

"SHHHHHHH!!!" shushed the RA causing us both to look back. They took their job way too seriously.

"This was our favorite episode" chuckled K as he swayed his legs.

"Yeah after the party we chilled in your dorm and watch reruns all the time" I shook my head "We couldn't stop singing it".

"You couldn't stop singing it with your silly ass" he corrected.

We both lowly chuckled til it grew silent.

"....you know you still my girl right?" he eyed me.

"I know I'm your girl K" I sighed "I'm just not your only girl but...it's fine really".

"How so?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders as he slid over a bit.

He snaked his arm behind me making sure the girl at the desk wasn't looking pulling me over.

"K how do you feel about me seriously?" I tilted my head. K stared at his Forces before looking up.

"De said it best..." he looked at me