Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝 Pt. 5

I marched back down the hall to our side of the studio. The girls immediately jumped at the sight of me heated.

I started reaching for my essentials nearly dropping half it.

"Diamond what are you doing?!" questioned Krystal "We still have to finish these songs".

"I can't work like this!" I spat out "Devantè's on the other side working with his those groupies when this is OUR studio time.

He doesn't have ANY respect for me or us as women! I-I. I LOATTHEE HIM" I huffed "I....why". Krystal rushed me out of the studio and cradled me to the nearest bathroom.

She grabbed a few paper towels from the dispenser lightly dapping my face as the tears fell on my face.

"You wanna talk about it?" She cooed rubbing my shoulder.

"No" I pouted. She continuing staring at me....Ugh sometimes being a twin had its disadvantages.

"I...may have told Devantè that he won and that I may have quit" I huffed. Krystal dropped her arm looking at me in disbelief.

"Is that what you truly want Diamond?" She simply asked.

"I dunno Krys. Right now I just wanna go home and forget Devantè even existed".

"Now we both know that won't happen over night sis" she frowned.

"I know but I just need to clear my head" I sat up "Don't tell the girls anything just yet".

"I gotchu sis. Go home a take a breather

I'll go call you a cab" she kissed my cheek "Stay in here okay?". I nodded watching her walk out. One thing I loved about my sister, she had me no matter how dramatic I was being.

All this mess dumped on me, I really needed some time to process what was happening to us.

And by us I meant me and Swing.

📝

After a much needed shower, I decided to take a catnap since that was the only way my mind could go on autopilot.

I left an hour early so I could relax and maybe something...ANYTHING would come forth.

A knock at the door awaken my slumber. I was groggy and disfunctional as hell checking the clock on the night stand.

I WAS SLEEP FOR ONLY TWENTY MINUTES?!!

Great! Now I was REALLY pissed but the door didn't care...it just continued knocking.

I hopped out the bed and raced into the living room ready to cuss out the person on the other side.

To my surprise, I didn't have to. They beat me to it.

"The fuck is you dowwain Diameen?" asked Slink as he brushed past me in his business suit and an annoyed grunt.

"Nice to see you too Slink" I gesture at the invisible person in front of me "Please...come in".

"Krystal had to call me.." he started taking condiments out of the fridge to make a sandwich

"....telling me you ain't feeling this shit no more and I'm like...". He placed everything on the counter assembling his Scooby Doo of a meal.

This ain't like my Diameen so I'm here...Talk" he leaned forward taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Devantè's been a Dick okay?" I huffed flapping my arms. Slink eyes looked every which way gesturing hands like what's the bad part?

"He tells us to get out when he needs the studio but constantly barging in during mine

Plus bringing in his whores whenever he likes".