"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX 🌔

I was awoken again by a slight shake of my shoulder with lips attached to my ear

"Wake up Da" his soothing whispered "Put on your clothes so we can leave". My exhausted eyes peeked through my eyelids.

"Mmm" I groaned not wanting to wake fully up.

"Come Da we have to leave before the sun fully comes up" he smirked "Besides I owe you that breakfast". I slowly rose up groggy as hell-De chuckled at my grumpy like behavior.

"I don't understand why we can't just stay here and sleep" I yawned as I stretched out.

"Well for one, this ain't my property" he listed "And two this ain't the exact place to lay up under".

"And the dorm rooms are?" I scrunched "Those tiny ass twin size beds".

"Yeah definitely feel you on that one" he chuckled sitting at the end of the bed putting on his shoes-I took a moment to focus on his back muscles and smooth back.

Damn this man was really beautiful....

I immediately pulled the sheets from off me as I walked over to retrieve the clothes from my duffle right sat in the same chaise De made me ride him on-he must've grabbed it while I slept.

I pulled out my dark purple velour hoodie and short set. I placed my hair in a messy bun. He was fully dressed by the time I was done.

As we made it through the hallway, the emptiness was intruding. Everyone was gone LITERALLY not a single soul was in the place.

"Guess you were right about it not being the place to sleep at" I looked around "Everybody checked out".

"Yeah K gave me the key" he admitted turning the knob as we both walked out into the dawn

"Told him I'd make sure to lock up". I licked my lips looking down not trying to think about him taking Alycia back. That I couldn't help-I had an amazing night with De so I jammed the thought in the back of my mind quickly.

"So where we eating?" I asked dancing on my toes.

"Shit this little place I know owned by some yt ppl not too far from here" he answered taking his keys out of his pocket-I raised my brow at him because he said two things that wasn't sittin right with me.

He read my facial expression as he shook his head chuckling

"It's cool Da trust me" he insisted "It's like Mom and Pops diner and they're really nice people".

"Ookkayy" I dragged "I trust you with everything else so why not this".

"I'm glad you feel that way" he smirked as we walked to his black Impala as he opened the door for me

"What way?" I turned looking at his calming face

".....Safe" he soothe out. I stepped inside to hide the redness in my face. He closed my door and went to the other side as we took off down the open road to our destination.

Devantè DID NOT lie-the breakfast at Albigal's was bussin. Those yt southern families can throw down and I left with great dick and a full belly. I was SA-TIS-FIED.

Finally pulling up to the dorms, he keep the engine going. Last night was amazing but sitting in this car with him just before the sun began to rise was definitely a different feeling.

"Umm I had a great time" I said knowing I didn't wanna leave his ride "And thank you for breakfast. Feels like I owe you". Devantè let out a hefty breath with a chuckle.

Licking his lips he looked over at me.

"I just want it to stay like this" he spoke "Us two and this...uh special friendship we got going on". I decided to be bold and just go for it.