"The Midnight Society" Pt. I 🌖

(Spoiler comments will be removed)

**Disclaimer: Devante and the rest of Jodeci are only used as faceclaims. What they do in this story has absolutely nothing to do with who they are in real life. If the storyline doesn't sit well with you. Please exit**

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙: 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 2 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚍: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝚅𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚣/𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙴𝚛𝚊: 𝚃𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙷 (𝙲𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚊 2003 𝚁𝚎𝚐.)
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 🌶🌶🌶🌶

"Wait" I paused "Run that by me again because I don't think I heard you correctly"

"It's like a secret sex fraternity" she repeated "Fine ass brothers with some bomb dick"

"Why would you be excited about that though" I raised my brow going back to applying my sheer eye shadow.

"Them nighas probably infested with all sort of diseases Katià". (KAh-Ti-Ah)

"They're different Dada" she objected

"Very choosey with their selection of women. Rumor has it that they have these private meetings, just recruiting and if they like what they see, you get a red card with a some skull or lady silhouette on it".

"Okay sounds like a hazard problem to me" I scoffed "Why would you even lower yourself to participate in something like that?"

"Girl we college students" she laughed "We have no damn standards-College is all about experimenting and having fun".

"Well Tià if that's what you consider fun then I'ma pray for and your health" I said tight lining my waterline. "And probably your mental state as well".

"I heard your boy was part of this secret society" she said filing her nails "You know he's been checking you for a minute".

"Who KCI?" I scrunched "Girl that's just my homeboy. And if he is, that's his business".

Me and KCI had some unspoken feelings for a good minute but we never talked about it-sure we make slick passes and flirted from time to time but it was harmless.

"Uhmm well don't be surprised when he slips you the card tonight" she teased.

"Girl I'll toss that shit so fast" I lied "He betta not step to me with that bullshit of a card. If he wants the pussy he better beg for that shit-In the desert, wearing leather, singing in the blazing sun begging".

"I know that's right girl" Tià cheered sticking her tongue out "That's the Dada I know". I was never the one to talk openly about my sex life but I was a bonafide closet freak and had uh certain 'needs' to be fulfilled.

So whoever had the opportunity to get in between these thighs were considered really lucky and there were only a handful-I was no stranger when it came to being pampered too.