Own That Shi-🤫Pt. 6

Kalani was growing weary and exhausted from blocking her husband from attacking Dalvin. Devantè's wolf knew it. He had to give her credit for putting up a good fight but it wasn't enough.

K and Dalvin sat there watching them go at it for almost 35 minutes but Devantè's wolf wasn't letting up. He was going to kill someone in that room.

"K you have to get out of here before he kills you" instructed Dalvin.

"What about you?!" asked a spooked K.

"Don't worry about me man" he said "I'll deal with it. You're the only one who can save Spirit".

"But I don't know where she is" K frantically spoke.

"Get one of the members to sniff her out" he ordered "They'll be able to find her but you have to go NOW".

K was confused but nodded as he made his way to the door. Devantè averted his eyes to K and turned his body to him.

"Go man!" yelled Dalvin. K made a run for the door. Kalani tried catching up with Devantè but he was too fast.

With everything he had, Dalvin leapt onto his brother knocking both of them down. K opened the door but looked back at his friend struggling to get from his brother's grip.

K tighten his lip tearing up as he rushed out the door to get upstairs. His friend was a monster and still fought to save him.

Devantè was seconds away from ripping his brother's throat out before he caught a whiff of something.

It was that Christmas scent mixed with blood. LOTS OF IT

Dalvin looked up at his brother as he caught a whiff of blood as well. He looked to Kalani as she too caught it.

Devantè's wolf began whimpering.

"She's hurt" whispered Devantè "Badly". Devantè hopped off his brother as he rushed out to the door heading to the other.

K, fearing that De had caught up turned to see him racing for the door instead. His body froze when he seen a stranger walking in holding a limp body in his arms.

The members from the Crescent Hound tribe stood forth. The Alpha had the body wrapped in a thin quit but it wasn't moving.

Devantè and Dalvin both stood still.

"We don't have much time" the Alpha rushed in heading towards his Devantè's loft. Everybody ran behind the pack as the Alpha made his way into the living room and laid her on the couch.

He undercover the blanket and there was Spirit hanging on for dear life unconscious.

Her neck was wrapped but mangled and she was pale in the face unresponsive.

The veins visibly showed underneath her chin from the many broken vessels. This destroyed K as he fell to his knees.

"Sp-Spooks" his voice broke now in tears.

From the horrific sight, K assumed his best friend was dead.

Devantè shoved his way to the front to get to Spirit. He immediately sensed her pulse but it was weak.

"Have you done something like this before?" asked the Alpha.

"Do- Done what?" Devantè shook his head barely able to speak.

"It's okay my friend I can walk you through it" he reassured. The Alpha nodded as two of his own grabbed Devantè holding him down pressing their knees to his back, each grabbing an arm

"Yo what the hell you doing to my brother?!" yelled Dalvin but the woman stopped him.

"Trust my Alpha" she gently spoke "He knows what he's doing". Dalvin sniffed the woman. She smelled of the Alpha, their scents were mixed.