𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐🫣

⚠️*DISCLAIMER: Just know I did my best and this is in no way, shape or form making fun of any characters in my book. It's meant to be comical and fun. Okay PROCEED ⚠️

"It's Left..." I snapped "...Right. Left...Right". "That's not the way it go" Kelsey differed "It's the other way". My bestie and I were going back and forth in our practice room, about which way the rapper had done it. Slapping my hands to my sides, I looked at her dumbfounded. "That's because it's mirrored see look..." I twisted my body mimicking the same routine we've been trying to get down for the past hour.

"Ooohhh" she gasped "That makes sense". I went to the stereo that sat on top of our entertainment center rewinding the track til I found the part we felt off on.

"In 1, 2,.... Lemme see ya just bounce wit me just bounce with me. Just bounce wit me just bounce wit me come on.." I snapped as me and Kels slid slide to slide four times. Then we crossed our right leg over the left four more times, doing a quarter turn making our necks work as we froze, ending it with two claps. We cheered managing to get the whole routine down.

"Okay let's see if can do the other part".

We got back into position repeating the same steps. This time the door opened revealing a stunned Bash and De pausing halfway getting our Big Willy on. They seen us perform plenty of times so we use to it.
We swayed our arms as effortlessly as Will, doing a mini tootsie roll to the beat. I loved whenever an artist did a dance number in their videos, I use to pray they would play the video again before bed but I caught on fast and would then teach Kels the next day.

"Ya'll still putting on lil shows for your invisible of an audience?" teased Bash, laughing as they both made their way inside. "Yeah but let me pop in your Dangerous album then that'll be anotha story" I went over to our disc changer putting Big Willie Style on pause. "I mean he still jamming but I'm over that" he waved me off "Ain'chu sixteen now?".

"Ain'chu seventeen and still pissin on the toilet seat?" I countered. De and Kels both brought their hands up containing their laughter. "Shall I go on?". Bash flipped me off marching down the hall. De stood there for a minute as I breathe him in. Sportin a blue Naughty by Nature shirt with his navy blue cargoes as those Retro 11's graced his feet perfectly.

Damn he was just so fione. "Ya'll little friends told me to tell ya'll they outside" he pointed back.

I simply nodded looking to Kelsey. "Thanks..." I replied "You ready Kels?". She silently agreed as we made our way towards the door. De stepped to the side granting access. When Kels walked out first I turned to him. "Ya'll coming back out?". De shook his head before answering me. "Me and Bash finna chill here before I go in for work at Foot Locker". If disappointment didn't hit me in the face so quickly.

"Oh okay. See you around". "Aight" he turned around heading into the hallway. I peeped down at his thick calves and shoes that drove me over the edge. Oooweeee

🫣

It was tradition. Kids ages 14 and up could chill by these little green ass boxes. No one knew what they were called but we called it DA SPOT, the exact place my brother and De use to hang when our age, set on the edge of the culdesac.

It was our chill area.

Most of the older kids had their licenses so it was no use in hogging the precious landmark. I had my own little crew round the way. Asses all hot and numb, we squished together like a pack of sardines on the buzzing contraption.