Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝 Pt. 3

"My nigha you CANNOT put a Draw 4 on top of a Draw 2" argued K.

"Says who?" asked Jojo not really giving two shits.

"Says Mr. Uno. It's a rule" answered K pointing to stack. "Take that shit back".

Devantè wasn't lying.

It's been three weeks and the crew made it a mission to come over every Wednesday night to get a meal from us.

It was nice to actually have people like us eating together, De however never showed.

Both of us were surprisingly getting along. We were constantly teasing each other about the bet and I thought to myself

OH YEAH HE FEELING A SISTA. HE JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS SOUTHERN MAGNOLIA.

Though he kept me at a distance.

I wasn't bother though I needed to focus on my shit but I couldn't help it. He was so exhilarating to be around.

Dalvin, Jojo, and K were the perfect gentlemen. No one was trying to push up on anybody. Everything was straight platonic and on some friendly shit. I loved it!

"I ain't taking nun back. This is black Uno and the shit stays" demanded Jojo.

"Should've played Monopoly" sighed Dalvin shifting his cards to get them in the right placement.

I let out a giggle looking at my group.

Each one of them were smiling enjoying themselves. We never thought in a million years we'd be sitting here with Jodeci playing a game of Uno.

Fans thought we would be at the latest parties or somewhere on a private resort but we were just normal folk doing the shit they would do.

"How long you think the game gonna take this time?" asked Tati.

"Ahnn maybe bout 10 more minutes" replied Demi "You know K won't let you one up him. He'll argue you down about some damn rule".

Dalvin's pager suddenly went off. Shuffling to the side he took it out squinting at the number

"Aye can I use your phone?".

"Yeah go head Dalvin" I spoke still concentrating on taking K's ass out.

We were always the first two to try and get out, and I'd win.

"Tell Boz I said whaddup".

"Man you always think it's T" he chuckled.

"Aye I'm trying to see if she wanna get dance battle going on" I cabbage patched with my arms "Ya girl got some serious moves there".

"That she does" he agreed "But she ain't got shit on me. I help her with most of her choreography".

"Shit I can believe it" I replied.

"Aight I'll be back. " he said giving me his cards sitting up heading over to the phone. "Make sure that fucker doesn't cheat".

"Nigha it's not my fault you suck at this shit". Dalvin flipped him off before heading to the phone.

"K you know I'm about to get out" I teased

"Ahhaaaa not this time Sug" he said "I got that ass right where I want it".

"You sure about that K?" I raised a brow.

"Helll yeah" he slapped a Yellow 6 down "UNO! Heard you earlier.

I know yo ass don't have any Yellows".

"Damn" I huffed falling back on the couch "You got me. That was a smart move K".

"I tolldddd chuuu I got that as-".