Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝 Pt.16

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPICTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTS OF BDSM. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY FORM OF CHOKING, SCARRING, DEGRADING ETC, I ADVISE YOU TO NOT READ. ANY RUDE, JUDGMENTAL OR RETARDATION OF A COMMENT WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.

THE ARTIST(S) IN THE SERIES ARE ONLY FOR VISUAL PURPOSES. WHAT THEY DO IN THIS BOOK DOES NOT REFLECT HOW/WHO ARE THEY ARE IN REAL LIFE. THANK YOU AND HAPPY READING.

📝

Devantè had his scary moments but this particular night was one of em. The fact that this man slept at the edge of the bed just so I wouldn't sneak out was above crazy...or was he just..Crazy in Love?

My chest caved watching his lifeless eyes staring back. His body was stiff with only the weight of his chest rising and falling.

All I kept thinking was, was he gonna end me?

My eyes searched for mercy as he watched me intensely to which I did the same. Not a word was spoken to each other. I found myself backing into the headboard til there was no more space left for my body to conceal.

He slowly leaned back into the chair he slept in, deciphering my next move. I looked to the door then to him. "Don't even think about it Diamond" he finally spoke

"You won't get far I guarantee it".

"What's with you huh?" I inquired "Sleeping at the edge..scaring the hell outta me. What's all that about?".

He crossed his leg never taking his eyes off me. "Nothing".

"You're not stopping me from leaving Devanté" I sat up "Nothing you say will make me stay". Devanté chewed the side of his jaw looking back to the door then to me. "I just wanna talk". "I have nothing to say to you" I gritted "Get that through your thick skull". Devanté didn't change his cold expression.

"And get it through yours" he remarked "I cannot live without you".

"You're funny?" I sarcastically smirked. "Do I look like a sitcom?" He asked giving me the deadliest eyes ready to strike.

My legs swung from underneath the covers as I sat up. "Yeah. Because everything is so unserious when it comes to me right. I'm the joke...just like the receptionist YOU FUCKED said". Devanté wasn't phase by anything I was saying. He needed action? Fine! I was gonna give him ACTION.

"Baby stare as long as you want..but whether you like it or not I'M walking out that door".

I was on the move. Already halfway packed from the last attempt, I grabbed what I could.. I'd just have to tell Chez to send the rest of my things.

His hazels stalked me like a hawk, only making me angrier. Heated tears streamed down my face as I stuffed my clothes, bunching them into my tote. I couldn't master the poker face he often wore, he was just that stone cold with it. Emotions was something I thought Devantè wasn't capable of.

Aggression? He had that. Discipline? He breathe that. Stubbornness? Baby he made all A's in it. But the thought of him NOT HAVING...brought EVERY FUCKIN. EMOTION out that night.

I stayed on task, getting the important essentials I needed so I could jet my ass out of here. Finally dressed in my grey Nike sweater and sweats, I had one crossbody duffle on my left and a tote to my right I was making my way to the door.