Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝PT. 19

Disclaimer ⚠️: The people written in this book have not had any sexual relations nor sexual activity with one another (to my knowledge). They are simply face claims and what they do in the story does not reflect who they are or do in real life.

📝

Sure enough, my feet went charging towards the Hispanic broad, I could literally feel myself pulling an Air Jordan over De about slamdunk on this skank til he caught me mid air. "Yo yo calm yo ass down Diamond!"

De forced me back which up'd my tempo of a temper. I slapped the shit out of him.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I yelled "You brought this fucking groupie into our home you bit-!!". I fought l Devantè who then grabbed my wrists to his defense.

"Who you calling a groupie?!" the girl glared "Devantè you better get this delusion of a hoe!". "Watch yo fuckin mouf!" He looked back.

"WHO THE FUC—" I tried to kick the little heffa but was snatched up once again "WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKIN TO. I WILL STOMP A HOLE IN YO FACE!".

"Try it then bitch!" she challenged. "OH YOU WANNA GO..YOU WAN-" I started tearing into Devante's hands with my nails "LET ME GO!!". Tossing me behind him, he turn to the heffa pointing his finger.

"Yo you got one more tim-".

I slapped Devantè again hitting the side of his eye. "Quit girl shit!!" He used his back to shield me from the girl while checking his eye.

"She's the one that started it!!" the hoochie yelled "Coming in here acting all ghetto like she just came from the zoo". I came from around Swing.

"WELL WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BITCH..CUZ I'M BOU-" I tried to pop her but Devantè caught me "I'M ABOUT TO GO APESHIT IN YO ASS!". There was no way De was gonna stop me from whooping her ass. Kneeling down, he picked me up putting me over his shoulder. Luckily I had enough leverage to grab her hair.

"Let go of my hair you psychotic puta!" She yelled holding her root. "Talk that shit now!" I tugged even more "Who fucking ghetto..talk yo shit now dumb hoe!!". I started pounding the back of her head.

"Get her off meee!!!" she pleaded

"MOOK..CHEZ BRING YA'LL ASSES IN HERE!!". Outta thin air, the two bodyguards came at the sound of De's voice with my luggage.

"What's up De?" Chez asked then looking to the situation at hand. "Oh shii—".

Mook held in his laugh watching De struggling to get me off. "Aye break this shit up!!" He ordered. Quickly setting the bags down, they came to his rescue. Chez tried convincing me to let her go.

"Let her go Diamond we got her babygirl" Chez reasoned "You already Rupaul'd the bitch as is". And just like that I release the sorry bitch and her hair full of extensions.

"I need the two of you to drop Camila off at wherever the fuck she stay!" he grunted as he tried carrying me up the stairs "You. Put yo shit back on and be out. Finna settle this".

"WATCHU GOTTA SETTLE. YOU AIN GOTTA SETTLE SHIT WITH ME!.." I yelled kicking my legs "PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN SO I CAN END THAT BITCH!"

"I'm not gonna be too many bitches..." she yelled grabbing her weave off the floor. "Ayo stop fucking talking and do what the fuck I said!!" he yelled. "MOOK, CHEZ MOVE". The men hopped to without so much as looking at us.

Bringing us in the room he slammed the door with his foot, and tossed me on the bed.

"YOU GOT ME FUCK UP!" I sat up "YOU GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCK UP DEVANTE. IF YOU THINK I'M STAYING HERE AFTER YOU BROUGHT A FUCKING BITCH IN OUR HOME YOU SADLY MISTAKEN".