Own That Shi-🤫 Pt. 12

Devante stood with red eyes with his sharp teeth baring at his mischievous mate.

"Can't believe you'd put your brother through all that and for what?" she tilted her head.

"If you wanna lash out at someone Noel..." he gritted "Let it be me".

"I just want answers Devante" she smirked "That's all I've...EVER..wanted. You sneaky son of a bitch. This must've been what Kiwi felt like the times you were with me".

"You and I BOTH know that couldn't be helped" he gritted "And I chose Her!"

"THEN ACT LIKE IT FOR ONCE!" she roared "She waits on you hand and foot, just for you to go off sneaking around hiding my mate ONCE AGAIN might I add".

"Listen to me Noel" he walked up "You may THINK you're being disrespected but you're wrong".

"Oh am I?!" She chuckled "So what's the big secret. Ya brother and K can barely hold it together which makes it pretty damn obvious that you're up to something".

"And how is that any business of yours?" he spoke "I'm the fucking Alpha. I answer to No One. Specially You".

"OOoOoOOHHH" she playfully shivered "I'm so scared. Big Bad Devantè gonna get me.

Didn't I beat your ass the last time?".

"Trust me Noel I was holding back" he spoke "I didn't wanna cause Spirit any physical harm".

"Well at least I know you care a little. Emphasis on little" she smirked "But not enough to tell me what I wanna know.

So I'll just keep coming onto your brother till I get my answers".

"Over my dead body!" another voice interrupted. Spirit looked up as she watched her killer slowly coming down the stairs.

"AS LONG AS I'M BREATHING YOU WILL NOT SO MUCH AS TOUCH A HAIR ON MY MATE".

"Well...that can be arranged" she smuggled still placing her sights on Yori.

She look to her mate with a snare.

"Was this the fucking HELP you were talking about?" she barked " You were helping this bitch escape?!"

The blood vessels of rose colored pupils pulsed from the pain she was enduring but she shrugged it off.

"Noel?..." tilted Devante "Are you in okay. What's wro-"

"Wrong?!!" She snarled then pointed towards Yori "She's what's wrong. I want her DEAD!"

"You need to back off. Spirit doesn't want to kill Yori" Devantè responded "Don't put her through that again"

"Noel?" repeated Dalvin

"Noel is Spirit's wolf" explained Devante "And a pain in my ass".

"YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT PAAAIINNN?!" she gritted "You don't have the slightest IDEAAA as to what I'm feeling right now.

But I'll tell you who's gonna be in pain in just a second".

Dalvin immediately stepped in front of Yori

"Noel I-I can't let you hurt my mate" he spoke now in pain "You'll have to go through me".

"You deceived me before" She gritted "But you want have that chance again...Yori sweetie he maybe your mate but those hands and lips were on me waayyyy before you.

Have my sloppy seconds if you must".

Everyone gasped while Yori bared her teeth.

Noel knew this would get under her fur and she would want to fight but
Dalvin used his dominant aura baring his teeth at Noel. Devantè, in a flash, stepped forward baring his.