Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝(Weekend Extragenza)

[Friday]

Devantè told the guys he'd prefer to work alone this weekend and advised them to take advantage of it.

I did the same but left it at that

I only told Krystal about my plans with Swing and said I'd call if shit went left. I still wasn't speaking to Demi after her outburst on our late night rendezvous.

I knew she was tough but she didn't have to be disrespectful either...

I also informed Devantè that I wanted to WORK and he couldn't have agreed more. Said he was actually proud that I was taking this more seriously. So here we were with our guitars sitting in his studio coming up with lyrics.

He decided to help me co write the next song called Match Made, it was dedication to his If Lovin You Is All That I Gotta Do...

I poked fun at him for having such a long ass title and he laughed showcasing his 32 pearly whites. He was so different from how he was at the studio.

He wasn't uptight nor demanding. He just went along with what I wanted and that was RARE.

"Aight soo". Devantè bopped his acoustic three times as we rehearsed the lyrics together.

"We are a vibe, we come alive
When we around each other every time

U touch my hair, and I don't mind
Babe u can do whatever u like
I let u in, you make my day
From day one, you stepped up to the plate

We are that match made match made in heaven"

I began singing my verse as he came in for Krystal. He thought it'd be perfect for us to lead this time.

"Lately I've been feeling alright babe, oooh
Just like the sunshine you giving me light babe
So come and keep it hot, don't stop
Keep the good vibes up
Can't get enough of all that you are

And I know

That ever since I laid my eyes on you
We arrreeeee"

His face grew hazy causing me stop.

"What" I nervously tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Naw. I just like how you wailed that note" he complimented "Your voice is gorgeous". I shyly blushed.

"Thanks".

"So um after the chorus. Krystal gonna come in on this part...". He began strumming the strings as if playing a harp.

The way his fingers magically glided up and down brought that feeling back to my better half.

Noooo stay focus Diamond! We are NOT sleeping with Swing again.

I moved with the melody thinking of the words Krys would say in hers.

"Laaa la laaalaaa laalaaa, Okay listen just when I thought I done with love

right?

You showed me what a real man outtaaa be, don't throw no empty words you walk your talk babeeee

Daaaddduh daadadh da da duuhh"

He smiled, still playing...watching me do what I do best. I loved writing, it was my gateway when things would bother me.

And I've been truly bothered...but being around Devantè soothed all that.

"So watchu think so far?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter what I think" he smirked "It's your song".

"But you did help" I added "Your opinion matters to me". Devantè smacked trying not to blush and it was the cutest thing ever.