Own That Shi-🤫Pt.5

⚠️Warning: Graphic Description. Blood 🩸 & Gore/Murder (Read at your own risk).

As promised, Devantè came back that morning and knocked on Spirit's door ON HIS OWN

As promised, Devantè came back that morning and knocked on Spirit's door ON HIS OWN. Spirit anxiously open the door with a smile plastered on her face.

"Damn you happy to see me or the wolves?" he smirked at her.

"Why can't it be both?" She smirked.

"I guess I can handle that" he analyzed her attire "So what you a snowboarder now". Spirit looked down at her overly dressed assemble and frowned.

"I just wanted to make sure I was warm enough" she pouted.

"It's not THAT cold Sweetface" he smirked "Keep the jacket but wear something a bit thinner". Spirit shook her head and stepped back so he could come in.

Spirit went to change and it was taking everything in him not to look up or even follow her upstairs and view her nude body.

Her scent was addicting yet he could bare it for the time being.

NERVOUS MY GUY

I'M TRYING TO KEEP FROM GOING UP THERE AND TEARING THOSE CLOTHES OFF HER

His wolf chuckles sitting back on its hind legs.

GLAD YOU'RE FINDING THIS FUNNY

HILARIOUS ACTUALLY. FIGHTING WHAT'S MEANT FOR YOU

ITS MORE THAN THAT. WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T ACCEPT ME. US?

I THINK THE REAL QUESTION THAT'S SCARING YOU IS...WHAT IF SHE DOES?

Devantè inhaled pinching bridge of his nose again. He had to be on his best behavior.

"Okay how's this?".

Devantè peered up and seen her in black bodysuit that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her white-and-black puffer was doing him a huggeee favor because if he seen that ass

They weren't going NO...DAMN...WHERE

Discreetly nipping his lip he shook his head.

"....Looks good" he forced his mouth to speak. "You ready". Spirit smiled walking over his way. Devantè opened the door letting her walk out first.

🐺

"Did I mention the story of The Blood Moon Legacy Tribe?" Devantè spoke.

Spirit, who was walking along side him only shook her head.

"Well legend goes...That generations back, it was said that the ancestors were once wolves" he stated

"You're kidding" she said drawing her attention away from the white blanket of snow.

"Well I don't know how much of it is true" he lied