Not Gonna Write You A Love Song📝 Pt. 11

March 20 1997

"You such a deceitful muthafucka Swing" I shook my head.

He replied "That was weeks ago. It was moment of weakness, I'll make it up to you".

"Pssh I don't think you can" I paced around the kitchen with my glass of bourbon. "You fucked up Devantè you really fucked up".

"Diamond" He walked over but I stepped back with my hands out "Why you keep doing this. I'm crazy about you".

"Crazy is the word alright" I beelined the counter "You were ALWAYS CRAZY about me. That much I know".

"Diamond I want you. I need you" he huffed "I can't see myself without you. We IT for life".

"You made that decision when you decided to sleep with her" I rolled my eyes."Should I have invited you as well?". My eyebrows furrowed from his smart remark.

"I don't do that anymore" I walked past him.

"Yeah Aight" he swiped his nose

"So watchu saying you leaving me?". I danced around the counter. "I maaayyy" I sang still upset.

"And just where are you gonna go?" He asked following behind me.

"Somewhere away from you" I took a sip from my drink.

"You don't mean that Diamond" he walked over to me. His Dolce and Gabbana cologne seeped under my nose, his chest gently pushing my balance. He was cornering me, a tactic he often pulled to reel me in.

Since being with Swing, I've dabbled into things and it changed me, but it still wasn't the life I wanted for myself..

Devantè and I were forever soulmates. We meshed well together. Bonnie and Clyde so to speak...it was tough at first

I tried...I really tried breaking away.

"Baby you know how it is" he lowly spoke "Women want what you have".

"And yet you gave it to her with no problem" I chuckled swirling the brown liquor around.

Devantè picked my chin up.

"It's no SHE, only you" he answered "It was just sex, I ain't going anywhere. I'll always come home to you".

"Oh stop!" I smacked him "How many times are you gonna use that sad ass excuse. For once be a man and admit your wrongs matter of fact....

Just leave me the hell alone". His face turned nipping his lip.

"I can't leave you alone Diamond. You got me feenin" he nestled lacing his fingers around my waist.

"Forreal Swing? Fuck off" I scoffed using my elbow but he didn't budge. His eyes went stern again.

"You got everything you've ever wanted Diamond. I gave you what your heart desired most" he reminded "I would hate to remind you of how this ALL began". My cold eyes glanced his way.

He removed my glass, the only barrier, placing it on the counter.

"I fucked alright?" he admitted his truth "But I was fucking around on my girl when we got together so what's the difference hm?". His lips kissed my naked shoulder.