"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI 🌖

The UNC COOKOUT was one of many events where the students and facility could let their hair down socializing with one another-Some putting you in the mind frame of Aunts and Uncles, even bringing their spouse and kids to join in on the fun.

I couldn't stop laughing at Professor Crawford dancing over by the grill with his apron and Jesus sandals as the students kept hyping him up.

Everything was going according to plan. We'd all chill with the guys, eating and enjoying the other organizations strolling in the huge parking lot, surrounded by most the student body til it was time.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous in the slightest but I had to pull it together for the sake of the girls-

When things started to dwindle down from the constant dancing and shortage of food, we all found one another and switched outfits in one of the vacant rooms.

-Alycia who was already dressed drove K's Chevy as all the girls hopped in. Some of us sat outside of the window lookin like some showstoppers as we drove in the middle of the parking lot.

The crowd parted with the quickness as they stared in awe at the fly ass girls in K's deck out vehicle.

We didn't care about all the looks, the only eyes we wanted was TMS. It became a ripple effect as one Gamma Brother tapped the other pointing.

When Alycia stopped the car, the girls and I dove back in as we waited for the DJ to drop the dope ass beat we used from these fly ass singers who went to school with us as well.

They said their name was Missez

⬆️ Watch video for more of a visual ⬆️

We all lip synced to the song dancing inside the vehicle with the doors open so everyone could get a peek of what GAMMA PHI had to offer.

The seven of us then stepped out draped in different styles of our attire so each girl had something different showcasing their best assets.