Own That Shi-🤫 Pt. 4

After a much needed shower and nap, Spirit went over to the Degrate's townhouse expecting the same shitty invite she did when she first arrived.

Opening the door about to head up the stairs, Dalvin already at the top making his way down.

He looked up and was staring back at such beauty.

"Hey" he nervously spoke"Hey" she nervously spoke back

"Hey" she nervously spoke back.

"I didn't hear from you all day" he came closer rubbing her cheek

"Everything okay?"

"Uh yeah" she shook her head laying in his hand a bit "Guess I wasn't feeling up for this dinner. It's getting to me"

"Yeah me too" he exhaled "My brother claims he got everybody situated".

The two grew silent, and Spirit sensed the remorseful-ness in his face.

"Dal are you okay?" she looked at him.

"Umm yeah and no" he answered "It's just a lot of shit on my plate right now but I'll be alright.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah baby I'm sure" he smirked "You know I missed you".

"I missed you" she smiled back. Dalvin wanted to kiss her but stopped himself.

"Where's K?" he looked back and to her.

"PARTY PEEEOOPPLLEE" K came into the house startling the both of them

"YA BOY K IN THE HOUSE AND HUNGRY LIKE UH MUTHAFUCKA". Dalvin and Spirit stood there looking at their crazy friend.

"Why the two of you look like someone piss in ya'll Cheerios?" K asked dropping his hands.

Dalvin and Spirit didn't wanna mention the incidents that took place earlier today

They didn't wanna hurt each other but something told them it wasn't gonna get any better.

"We hungry nigha that's why" joked Dalvin "Let's get this dinner over with and hang out later". Spirit was about to open her mouth but closed it.

"There you are" Devantè sat up coming around the table and over to the group "We weren't gonna start without our guests of honor".

The gang looked strangely at Devantè then to his family members who all were smiling.

"I liked it better when they were mean" Spirit whispered