Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝 PT.8

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️ .The following series contains Infidelity. Emotional Damage. And some bomb ass Sexcapades/ This is 100 percent my work.

Please take this series with a grain of salt. I create the content, Devante is merely A ROLE. I'm only using some facts to make it more realistic. His persona in real life vs. His character ARE NOT THE SAME...kinda. I think. Happy Reading⚠️

"Huh?..."

That was the only thing I could say. Those words. That sense of urgency. The same effect you get when you were hooked on something and you wanted more.

Yeah. That was Devante.

Around that time, he could've asked to do anything and I'd do it that's how I knew, he'd bring out the BEST and

yet....WORSE in me.

"Wha...what do you mean. Inner Freak?" I slowly lowered the appeal latched to his golden haze. Without speaking, Devante walked over removing the jersey from my hand

"You said you wanted me to help you right?" he questioned analyzing his jersey as if damaged.

"I did..." I agreed "But if this is just your way of...getting more of me. I can just do this shit on my own".

"Rule #2" he stated "Own. Your. Shit..". I scrunched my face not knowing what he meant by that. Finally placing his jersey back up, he hovered over me.

"You're here because you want me to give it you like no one else can" he spoke with authority "You're here because I AM YOUR MUSE. YOUR REASONING.

I AM....YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS and you can get that shit...just tell Daddy how much you want it".

"Why are you even doing this?" I inquired "Forreal. You getting something out of it?".

"Maybe the idea of having a Baby Swing wouldn't be an overall bad thing" he shrugged.

"Cocky much?" I said

"Confident" he corrected "Look I'ma stop fucking around witchu...".

Okay now this was getting scary, I was one knee away from hitting him in his nuts and rising up on out of here.

"You wanted answers. I gave them to you" he lingered

"I could've been a fake ass nigha on some fuck shit saying Naw Diamond I ain't gotta girl, could've lead you astray just for that ass and you KNOW I can get that anywhere

But I'm standing here looking you in your eyes telling you...

I want you just as much as you want me, the difference between you and me. I own that shit and so should you". My mouth felt like cotton as my body tensed under his bold presence.

"Some people say....I'm too much to handle" he looked away walking out of the closet. My feet soon followed him out of the bathroom back into his room.

"Sometimes I can be. I can get REAL demanding" he turned to me "But once I met you I knew you could give me what I wanted".

"Which would be..."

"Submission" he answered "But better yet, my equal. I see you in me" he drew closer.

"And me ALLLL in you" he lowly growl caressing my face. My eyes closed feeling his aura radiating all over me. Whatever he was doing had me in a trance and I was more than willing with whatever,

but something was also telling me I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"I ju- I just..." I uttered "Wanna know what success feels like. I'm trying to find a high I've never reached