Not Gonna Write You A Love Song📝 Pt. 9

I arrived back at the apartment with a heavy heart. It's not like I didn't miss my sister or the girls. I just spent an amazing weekend with the one person I've always dreamt about and not only did it end too soon,

He couldn't even put the phone down to even say goodbye. He was probably talking to his girlfriend but what did it matter

It was all over now.

"Sissy!!!" I watched my sister sprang up from the couch leaving her latest issue of Jet Magazine as she came running.

"Hey Sis" I smiled back opening my arms as she collided into me. My sister's unconditional love would never compare to Swing's

I just didn't know it at the time.

"I thought you said you was coming back yesterday" she placed her hand on her hip.

"I know but...I decided to stay since I wouldn't get a chance like this again".

"I understand" she frowned rubbing my shoulder then looked over at the bags
"I could tell you've had a PRODUCTIVE weekend". I shook my head trying not to blush.

"Come on. I'll give you the rundown while you try on these outfits" I squealed. She squealed back as we rushed to my room.

"So what have ya'll been up to since I left?".

I gave my sister the clean version of me and Swing's weekend. Working, Shopping, and Great Sex.

She said she actually loved the song that he and I wrote addressing how intimate it was. It was crazy how she pointed that out, because that's what I felt when we sung it.

I watched her from my wall mirror modeling the black ruffled-bottom cocktail dress from Christian Dior's latest collection.

Laying on my side in the bed, I watched her model.

"It was pleasantly fun" she answered "PG-rated of course". I shook my head smirking not seeing how everyone could get along after that crazy night.

"We went this dope ass party and Dalvin was getting down to some house music" she danced little.

"Man Dalvin can cut up" I agreed.

"Well that was until the fellas cut up once they found out it was a gay club". I clapped my hands falling back with laughter.

"Sis when I say they made it to the nearest exit" she pointed back "They left our asses and everything".

"Oh I wish I could've been there" I held my stomach.

"Yeah me too" she pouted "Demi asked about you all weekend". I rolled my eyes.

The weekend with Swing got me out of that headspace with Demi but now that I was back I was feeling a headache coming on.

"Why she worried about where I'm at?" I scoffed "I'ma grown ass woman".

"She's just concerned Diamond" she sighed "We all are". I sat up looking at her with curiosity.

"Who is all and why is everyone so pressed about what Swing and I do?" I questioned. Krys sat down on the edge of my bed.

"The fellas saaayyy De may have signed some phony shit" she revealed "And he's just finding out about it". My eyes bucked...is that what the phone call was about?

"Well what's gonna happen with the group?!" I sat up "Are the boys gonna be okay, are they in tro-".

"It's not the group Diamond" she frowned "It's his label. He entrusted the wrong people

...Sis this could cost him". I couldn't believe my ears. We were just in that house being big ass kids and now he was hit with this.

"Oh my God" I held my chest "I ne- I need to speak with him".