𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈 🫣

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙: 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚍: 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐚. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐠𝐞
𝙴𝚛𝚊:  𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐚' 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 🌶🌶 🌶️

 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝙴𝚛𝚊:  𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐚' 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 🌶🌶 🌶️

It was the summer of '99. The year I'd never forget, the year my curiosity got the better of me. I just had to know what was going down behind Cedarstone apartments afterhours. It was time for me to sought out what I wanted most.

I don't know when this game started nor who came up with the concept but either way, I was down. I get to experience something that has peaked my interest since I was thirteen. Faint giggles and whispers of young teens called out into the night. The rustling of padded footsteps seeking their prey. The hormones. Those raging hormones of faded attraction filled the summer breeze awaiting to be pleasured under the moonlit sky.

Some were caught, others still on the run eventually finding one another. I just hoped I'd find my prey before he found his.

I wasn't suppose to be here, I was to stay locked away, forbidden to have ever endeavor in this kinda fun, but I had to..for the sake of us. I didn't want this to be a year of regrets. I wanted sweet victory, the candied success of having that one person standing before me, yearning for it as much as I.

Assuring myself no one was around I took off, sprinting to the next empty location praying I wasn't too late, hoping that I'd made the right choice, and I did.

There he was, leaning by the window still, watching the other pranced through night ready for their taboo of a tango yet he sat there with dissatisfaction. It seemed like he shouldn't be here either, as if purposely trying to hide til the game was over or maybe awaiting to be found. Either way, I got here first.

The next step would determine whether he'd invite me in or shun me away, but I risked it. The thud of the renovation caused Devantè to graze his head over with pinched eyebrows. This was it. The final countdown before he revealed...just how we would play this lil' game, we'd played.

The first week of Summer...

I have been waiting my whole life for this moment. It happens every summertime in ole hot ass Montgomery. Every other Saturday night set around eleven o' clock, the parents would be in bed and the teens snuck out into the abyss. They'd all meet up and go behind the Cedarstone Apartments to play a traditional game of Hide and Go Get It or HAGGI for short and there was one boy that I definitely wanted to get.