𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈 𝐏𝐭. 𝟒 🫣

The sun had retired for the day giving the sky a pink haze. The gang eventually decided to call it in going their separate ways, back home probably. It'd be dark soon but wasn't quite ready to leave Trey's side, I don't know why I was growing more flirtatious with him. I use to avoid the hints he threw but like I said...

My body was changing and any form of flattery was good enough for me. Tre /Tree/, as I called em, walked alongside me on the concrete pathway, our shoulders bumping trying to knock one another off bounds.

Summer nights were the best, it smelled of freedom knowing we didn't have school for the next two months. Who knew what adventures the season would bring. What relationships would blossom, what sort of troubles we'd faced head on. That was what it was like in Cedarstone, Mishaps and Mayhem but nothing us youngins couldn't handle.

Everything was thus so peaceful as I mentally counted the light poles navigating our way through the small community.

"You been in a daze all day Princess what's up?" He asked. I began to sigh. "Does the size of our chest really matter to you guys?" I had asked. Tre nipped the top of his lip, revealing those specks of whiskers formin a stache. His eyes fell to his Hi top Filas. "I mean they nice to look at" he finally answered followed by a shrug "...not to mention grab but I mean..they ain-they ain all that important". I smacked knowing he was lying through his gap.

"You don't have anything to worry about tho Princess" he smiled "You pretty blessed ya feel me?". I analyzed my chest hidden knowing I had the biggest out of our clique but Connie was definitely the people's champ with the tatas. "I just want someone to like me for me and not for my chest size" I grunted. "We don't always talk about breast" he added "There's Ass too".

I rolled my eyes quickening my pace. He caught the back sway of my hand. "I'm kidding Princess" he toyed rejoining me "You know I like you more than that".

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew leading Trey on was the wrong idea. It's not like I didn't find him attractive. Had I never knew De, Trey would've been my first choice. My hand arose reviving a piece of pollen from his tresses. His curls were bold and proud, silky and smooth to the touch as they glimmered underneath the light.

"Why do you like me Tre?".

"Because you keep it real" he gave a small tilt "You don't try to be something you not" I frowned at his words.

I haven't been real since pranking De, but all that was gonna stop. I was through being his Connie especially after hearing his motive. "Did I mention I think you fly?" he added. "Bet you say that to all the girls" I teased "Trying to take after ya play brother?".

"Who De?" his brow shot up then chuckled "I mean I got it like that but I ain't got it LIKE DAATT".

"Naw YOU GOT IT LIKE DAT trust me" I assured.

The space between us suddenly enclosed causing Trey's demeanor to change. My breathing hitched, I knew what was happening. The question was...should I let him? Trey wet his lips leaning in. He was so close..so damn close I could feel his bottom connect to mine. I mentally whimpered feeling them graze them a little more. Slightly turning my head, I broke his attempt as his lips collided to the side of mine.

He couldn't help but chuckle.

"You gonna ice me out like that?" He smirked. I shook my head averting my attention back to him. "Trust me I want to" I admitted "But I would rather wait...". "Til" he lingered pressing his lips to my side once more. Damn this boy smooth but I couldn't play Trey, he was my best friend and I had to do right by him.

"I dunno...maybe Saturday" I questioned. Trey's eyes perked up. "So you really doing it?". I knew there was some unsureness in my eyes but I pushed through it. "Yeah...thought I could hold off another year but what the hell. You can only play HAGGI so many times, right?". Trey silently agreed.