Own That Shi-🤫 Pt. 10

For first three days, Spirit was in a very dark place. She didn't wanna get out of bed. She didn't wanna eat.

She couldn't sleep and her wolf was annoying the fuck out of her.

She was whining for her attention but Spirit keep her at a distance.

Convincing herself she was human over and over but no matter how hard she tried, her wolf was still there whimpering scratching the invisible layer between the two of them.

Her wolf had killed someone and she would have to live with that...and what was worse she couldn't get that stinging feeling to go away.

Her mark completely healed hours after her departure but the pain was mentally still there. Spirit didn't want this life anymore but The Universe wasn't letting up.

Miliya came into the room and though Spirit sensed her, she didn't budge.

Placing her hands to her hips shaking her head, Amiliya walked over to the bed yanking the sheet off as Spirit flew right along with it, her body hitting the ground.

"Miliya what the hell!" She yelped

"Spirit I'm sorry but I cannot let you be cooped up in this room any longer" she sassed "You need food....and a shower".

Spirit groaned as she tried getting back in the bed but Miliya pulled her back

"Spirit I know what happened to you was awful but..." she flapped her arm "At some point you and Devantè need to talk".

"I can't face Devantè" she moped "Every time I think of him I think of that bite".

"Spirit it was the only way he could get your wolf to submit" she replied "She wasn't willing to let you out til she got to Yori".

"I know and I keep trying to convince myself of that"

"Then what's really the problem?" She asked. The two she wolves sat down before Spirit spoke up.

"I just don't think I'm cut out for this" she shrugged "I didn't look into the full description of being an Alpha's Mate

Miliya I'm a musician but Devantè wants to lead his pack and continue his on his legacy. I'm at a crossroads here".

"Did HE say that's what he wanted?" she inquired.

"No but it's written all over his face" she frowned "I wanna give him those things but not right now. We're just getting started and...".

"Hey your mate knows that" she placed her hand on her shoulder "I don't think he wants to take that away from you nor your brother".

"But...but what is he gonna do about the pack?" She asked.

"I dunno Spirit. That's a hard decision" she spoke "But you two will figure it out".

"...Miliya about this heating cycle bit" she paused "Does he have to bite me like that again?". Miliya sighed

"Kinda. When the time comes for you two to mate" she paused "You both have to mark one another to make it official".

"I don't think I'll be able to tolerate that kinda pain again Miliya" she frowned "Felt like my body was on fire".

"It's different Spirit" explained Miliya

"THAT bite was for your wolf being disobedient

That's why Devantè didn't wanna go through with it but he had to

And I can only imagine how excruciating it was sweetie I know it. But it was killing him on the inside trust me".

"I hate I ran out on him like that" she spoke "I wanted to tell him that it was okay but that shit hurt so bad".