Not Gon Write You A Love Song 📝 Pt. 7

Thursday

The girls and I were sitting in the studio. For the first time in history, we were working silently only talking when it was necessary.

"So um how does everyone feel about the track selection so far?" I asked peering up looking at my girls. They wore the look of shamefulness on their face and made my heart sink.

Devante offered for me and the girls to stay the night but I declined stating I just needed a minute to get myself together.

That was like another hour

But within that hour, THINGS HAPPENED...I didn't pressure them into telling me, whenever they were ready they would just tell me.

It was safe to say that Wednesday night dinner didn't happen.

"It's cool" frowned Demi looking away with her chin pressed into her palm.

"It's...fine" moped Tati playing with her French tip. Krystal was messing with the soundboard but gave her thoughts well...thought

"What they said..." she wallowed. I hated seeing my group like this. Looking defeated in the face and I knew EXACTLY why. They turned into the girls we claimed we didn't wanna be like.

I placed my notebook down.

"Look. I don't know what went down that Friday night with you and the rest of the guys but we still have an album to finish" I sternly spoke.

"Easy for you to say..." huffed Demi "Di- Did you smash Devante by the way?". I looked down to the floor shaking my head in disappointment.

"No...but I wanted to" I admitted "Bad".

"Then what happened?" Tati asked "You and Devante were upstairs for quite sometime?".

"I...well We were still playing truth and dare. He chose Dare" I revealed. Now the girls heads were up and attentive.

"You guys ever seen a man twacking his dick so good it made you cum like never before?" I questioned.

"Naw but if you saying Devante was choking that chicken. Shit I'd wanna see that too" said Tati. All the girls agreed. He could get you higher than any drug known to man. He had the right of amount sex appeal if not, more.

He was seriously my addiction and had I not handled myself, he'd be inside.

"You thinking about going for it sis?" asked Krystal who was now making her way over to us. I smirked looking at all my guys.

"I dunno" I shrugged "We made this stupid bet. If I win, he had to broadcast that I'm the best songwriter he's ever worked with".

"And if he wins?" Asked Demi

"I'd have to shout out mountain high and valley low that he's the best producer EVER..." I paused
"While he's fucking me over a balcony". The girls squealed liking the little sexy competitiveness we had going on. We all grew silent again.

"Okay so me and K didn't do anything too intense" admitted Krys "But...um he wasn't lying when he said about his tongue game".

"Oooh I thought I was the only sneaky bitch" exhaled Demi "We and Dal went down on both each other".

"Well. That wasn't the case for me and Jo" agreed Tati "Sadly I found out he had a girlfriend so we decided to leave things the way they were

My grandmother would be turning over in her grave right about now".

"Shit all these nighas have girls" huffed Demi "Can we say they we are officially hoes".

"We hoes" spoke Krys.