Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝 Pt.4

⚠️[DISCLAIMER: The following story is somewhat FICTIONAL! Devantè does not perform most of these acts in the story so please DO NOT take any of this to heart. I DON'T KNOW THAT MAN FROM A CAN OF PAINT.]⚠️

"They said that?!" frowned Tati.

"No they just agreed" I corrected speaking with the group as they sat on the couch looking disappointed.

As was I.

"So Devantè was just playing us" huffed Krys "Damn I thought he seen as equals".

"Nope" I sighed holding myself "And I let my guard down".

"Fuck this nigga got kids?!" jumped Demi "When this happened. How come we didn't know about this".

"He probably doesn't want anybody to know Demi" chimed Tati "He's not obligated to speak on that sort of thing.

It's Personal". Demi hopped off the couch.

"So what..." she sassed "This nigha wanna speak about being proud of a woman having his baby yet he's in the dark with two of them mutha-"

"Demi shut up. Those are his kids you talking about" spat Krystal "Have some respect".

"Diamond. This is PAYBACK" she slapped her back hand into the other "This is a for sure way we can take that sexist POS down".

I dropped my hand from my mouth, piercing a hole into her face

"I'm not exposing Swing's kids to the media Demi" I spoke "That's hitting below the belt".

"Okay Diamond so watchu gonna do" she crossed her arms "You been sitting here in LaLa land HOPING to win when we got ammunition right here

TAKE HIS ASS OUT!"

"You think I don't wanna take him out!" I yelled back "Trust me I'ma do that shit

But the RIGHT WAY". I look to every girl like the leader I was suppose to have been.

"WE DO NOT AIR DE'S DIRTY LAUNDRY" I ordered "We're gonna win this fair and square". The girls shook their head but Demi was heated.

She was the strongest out of the three of us. She wanted revenge and I understood where she was coming from but this wasn't the way to go.

"Diamond...what are we gonna do?" asked Tati "We grew a connection with these guys. Do we just shut them out as well?".

I took a breath not ready to give her that answer.

"We just shut down. We give them the most nonchalant, non responsive, non fazed attitude ever" I suggested.

"So that means no more Wednesday night dinners?" asked Krystal

"Nope. As far as I'm concerned them nighas can survive off pizza and bacon egg and cheese sandwiches for all I care" I grilled

"They want to be New Yorkers they got it". The girls all agreed that we would give the guys a dose of their own medicine.

Hit em where it hurt most. Their pride
.....And Stomachs.

The next day the girls and I opened the door to the studio. Usually we try to come in early just to hang with the fellas but this time came in right when we were suppose to.

And NOT to our surprise, the guys were hanging out in the hallway laughing and play boxing.

"Diamond..." whispered Tati. She was the most sensitive.

Outside all of us, she was the only child and hated when families fought.

I knew where she was gonna go with this, felt her energy but shrugged it off.