Not Gonna Write You A Love Song📝 Pt.2

THIS SHIT IS KILLIN ME I thought to myself

"Here I stand against the wall
The air is filled
But yet the core is smal-"

"Again" ordered Devante interrupting Dalvin. Dal sighed relaxing his shoulders prepared to do in again.

For the 12th gahdyum time.

Devantè ran the track back again

"Here I stand against the wall
The air is filled
but yet the core is small

I seen the way that you was
freaking all my homi-"

"Again" barked Devantè "You sound like you from Wisconsin nigha". Dalvin glared as Devantè hit the play button again.

"Here I stand against the wall
The air is filled
but yet the core is small

I seen the way that you was
freaking all my homies

The way you lookin at me
told me that you want me

So come on girl and get with me
i'll give anything to take you'
on the dance floor with me tonight".

Dalvin took a breath smiling that he finally got through that first verse.

I glanced Devantè's way and the irritation on his face spoke differently.

"Dalvin you keep singing like that I'm snatching yo ass off these solo projects and doing them my damn self" he grilled

"K you up"

I couldn't believe my ears. Dalvin actually sounded good and he practically chewed him out. Feeling bad, I decided to made a goofy face at Dal causing him to smirk leaving the booth.

There wasn't any more room on the couch so I had to take the chair next to De. The worse decision ever.

"The Moet and Alizeeee"

"And he starting this shit again" Devantè sighed mushing the button "I told you about riding the melody K".

"Nigha it's my signature. That's how I just sound".

"Nigha just say Alize and not AlLlliiEeeZeEee" mocked De which caused me to hold in my laughter. I turned in my seat pretending I had something in my eye.

De played the track back as K awaited his que.

"The Moet and ALLize

Let's go to my crib
where we can play GAAMMESSS". De rolled his eyes which had my eyes watering swallowing in my chuckles.

Seeing a pissed De soothed my soul. I felt 10x better after earlier today.

"That'll make you wanna keep secrets
Come on, girl let's do this
but i'm tellin you we can do
Some crazy things if you want
Girl your body so damn tight
Come home with me toniiigghhttt".

The track stopped as K wore a smug
proudly on his face. One thing I could say about that man, nobody was gonna tell him how to SANG.

"You know I'll keep ya muthafuckin ass in here all damn night right?" De raised a brow "We can go for 7 a.m. if ya like...". K kissed teeth letting out a breath.

I stared at De in disbelief not realizing he was always aware of his surroundings.

He instantly shot a look back. I held up my hands not saying a word. If I didn't know any better, I say he was challenging me to say something.

"Let's move on to the hook and chorus" demanded Devantè "Let's kill this take and keep that shit tight". K nodded as he placed his headphones back on.