"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) 😝

"Now I told you that when I getchu alone, I was gonna fuck the shit out of you didn't I?" he questioned walking me to the back of the wall.

I shallowed the lump down in my throat before answering.

"Yes" I whined "But...but..I-".

"But we're gonna take things slow for just a minute" he smirked.

De grabbed the shower head off the mantle as he pushed me to the back as he l lifted one of my legs-the pressure of the shower head spewed against my throbbing cat.

"AhHhhanAnn!" My head flew back as I grabbed the tile square trying to hold myself up.

Devantè was loving every minute of this pleasure torture watching me unfold before him.

"Yeeeaahh yeaahhh I know" he coo'd "She likes that shit don't she?"

"De pleeaasseee God!" I cried.

Devantè suddenly dropped to his knees putting my leg over his shoulder with the shower head still aimed towards my clit as he began sticking his thumb in my opening quickly pumping.

"OOoohhhh shiiiiit Deeeeee" I gritted fighting hard to keep my stance.

My eyes tighten, fighting the pressure of my bud and slit being teased. My hands sluggishly tried grabbing the slippery walls rising a little above my shoulder-I was seconds LITERALLY seconds away from exploding.

Devantè quickly relieved me of the pressure but replaced it with his tongue instead.

I grabbed the back of his head winding on his stiffen muscle again knowing how much I loved that shit. I so happen to look down and his hazels were staring into mine watching his beautiful jawline contracting from sucking on my clit.

Devantè gracefully stood back up placing the shower head back in the holder.

Blocking my view and I couldn't see anything but his smooth caramel chest with a small panther tattoo staring back, something told me he was getting more ink in the near future

-He suddenly pulled us underneath the water as he wrapped his hands around my waist bringing his lips into my neck.

I knew this man was gonna have me one way or another but either way-I just hope he'd be gentle with me because although I wasn't a virgin it's been awhile and I do mean awhile.

De finished holding possession my neck as we stared at each other eyes intensely. His large fingers glided through my hair slowly as my head went back falling under his touch, making their way to each side on my face as his thumb dragged my bottom of my lip down.

My hands flowed freely up to his bare chest and to his neck where his gold chain was wrapped with pride-I guess he must've like the way I was caressing him because his head fell back the same way biting the air as he released his plump lip from the grip of his teeth.

I wanted this man to feel just as good as I was, right now-I wanted to return the favor but I was scared. His base was so thick...and veiny

LIKE THAT NECK!

"De" I breathed trying to finished my sentence

"You got time Taz" he breathed predicting my move "I just want it to be about you". Devantè grabbed the back of my thighs lifting me up, pressing my ass against the steamy glass-I didn't realize what was happening til felt my opening spread wider as he eased himself into me.

I hopped back up not ready to face the thickness of his shaft.

"Relax baby" he cooed "Just lemme have you".