"The Midnight Society" Pt. II🌓

(SPOILER COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED! ENJOY)

It's officially been 2 weeks since my encounter with TMS and Tià been ripping and running in and out the dorms since she was given The Card.

I was curious as to where she'd gone off to-it was as if she was secretly being rushed which I knew for a fact was the case.

Me, on the other hand, was going about my life like a normal student attending my classes and drafting up papers-Did the thought of wanting to join their little sex cult cross my mind every now and again?

Yea, why wouldn't it?

The guys in that group were fine as hell and had to require some sort of skill and stamina for this type of thing. Lord knows how many women they "chosen" and the many tricks they had to pull to quench they thirsty asses.

I know it must've taken some work to orchestrate something such as this-the more I dwelled on it, the more newfound respect I had gained for these fellas.

The last thing on my mind was why this Devantè guy had so much animosity towards me? If he didn't like black women he should just say that shit. I've seen him around campus talking to these girls of different ethnic groups-he had really taken a liking to women of mixed bloodlines and thank God I was mixed with Black & Black

-and also with a side of Bitch

If he kept glaring at me the way he did. I didn't get it, he was so down with wanting to kiss me but turns around and acts as if I poisoned his ass. It's okay though-at least I had my sweet CBear who sought me out every time he seen me.

K never hid his feelings for me, in fact, he always gave me a form of PDA on and off campus-I think it was the fact he knew I couldn't handle him being with other girls he'd scoop up and knew I tear them a new asshole but couldn't because he didn't belong to me.

Damn that's what he meant when he said giving up control.

"Hey Dada" a voice spoke out. I turned my back to see Dalvin who was as fine as he wanna be.

He was wearing a Charlotte Hornet Sweatshirt with a matching headband displaying his short curls as he took a seat beside me on the brick layout circling the courtyard.

"Oh hey boy" I smiled "Didn't see you there. What's going on?"

"Shit not much now-just left this 12' o clock class" he answered as he took notice in my behavior.

"Sucks being the odd one out huh?" he teased.

"It's showing that bad huh?" I frowned but followed it with chuckle.

"I get it man" he shrugged "You diggin K and all, but he's only lookin out because he respects you".

"I know and that's what I'm regrettin" I sighed "What's wrong with having a monogamous relationship now uh days huh?"

"Dada there's absolutely nothing wrong with it" he said "But...and just hear me out". I turned my whole body around to hear what he had to say.

Dalvin took a pause looking out into the large student body before speaking

"It's temptation lurking around every corner..." he continued "Sure you may get the guy along the way but eventually you guys' eyes will start to wander-picturing, imagining how things would be with that particular interest".

"Whatever happen to The Grass Isn't Always Greener On The Other Side?" I quoted.

"Well only thing I can tell you about The Organization Da is..." he paused "At least you have the freedom to ride either side of the fence". I blushed at his choice of words.