Not Gonna Write You a Love Song 📝 pt. 10

⚠️The following story is 95.6777% false. The ideas and content are from my own brain cells.

Devantè and the rest of Jodeci are faceclaims. What they do in the story vs. how they are in real life are completely separate...kinda.

Also please leave spoiler comments towards the END of the chapter. Please and thank you⚠️

📝

"Your girl?!" Me and Dalvin simultaneously spat.

"Did I stutter?!" jumped Devantè "Watchu doing in the bathroom with her?".

"Calm down. I don't roll let that De" Dalvin furrowed his brow.

"Yeah wouldn't be the first time" he glared "Come on Diamond". Unknowingly, Devante grabbed my hand as my feet gravitated towards following his lead.

When we made it outside I demanded answers.

"De what the hell?!" I snatched my hand out of his "Since when did I become your girl and watchu mean when you say it isn't like his first time?".

"Diamond. You trust me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"De this isn't a game we played back at your house" I crossed my arms "Stop using that on me".

"Do you trust me?" He repeated looking more desperate in the face. Something was picking at him and I just had to found out what was going on.

"....Yea".

"Then come home with me so we can talk.." he begged "Please". I looked back at the studio then to him.

📝

Devantè never driven back to the house to fast

This man deserved all the speeding tickets in the WORLD for all the laws he'd just broken. Finally coming upon his driveway, Devantè closed his door heading over to open mine.

I must've lost my mind, sense, and breakfast when I decided to come back here with him like this.

He was so torn in the face though he didn't spaz on me or anything of the sort.

We made it inside the house but I stood where I was, watching him taking off his leather bomber jacket, tossing it on the couch. When he didn't hear any footsteps behind him, he turned around staring at me.

He seen the fear in my eyes making him less tense.

"Come here baby" he held his hands out for me.

That sudden fear vanished. Still being skeptical of his approach, I kept a watchful eye heading over his way.

I enclosed the space between us. He hovered over me giving me those gentle eyes.

"Did you throw down with my brother Diamond?" he asked. The blood rose to my chest and before I knew it my hand flew straight across his face.

It was so fast, I didn't even have time to think what I had just done. My eyes narrowed.

"You got some fucking nerve Devantè when I'm sitting here on the sideline" I gritted

He didn't move a muscle.

"I wouldn't do some shit like that...especially not with Dalvin". His jaw clenched, contracting from his teeth clinching. I knew I pissed him off but he deserved it.

"I'm sorry I hit you" I dropped my eyes "He was going through some personal shit with Tionne and needed some advice". Devantè chest went in and out slowly turning his face to me.