Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝(Weekend Extravagenza)

[Saturday]

I arose in the same way I did when he first brought me home. Confused and discombobulated.

Did this man eat me into oblivion?!

I believe I blanked out. What the hell..was he some sort of sex demon?!

I looked underneath the sheets, Still naked. Had to admit, sleeping in the nude was way better.

I had to do this more.

Leaping off the bed, I rushed over to his dresser grabbing a white T-shirt, and boxers. I knew I had my own clothes but I think my duffle was back in the studio.

I did the daily routine of taking care of my hygiene, placing my hair in a messy bun. I had to get out of here, there was no way I could spend another night.

Devantè was literally channeling something in me I wasn't ready for.

I mean I liked structure. I liked comfort...when did I start becoming this Jazebelle?! Quickly marching down the stairs but I didn't see De anywhere in sight.

"De!" I called out. My echos bounced off the walls of his living room. I looked around puzzled. There was no way this dude left me in the mansion by myself.

Did he?

"Deeeee!!" I called out. Once again I was met with my echos, just where in the hell could he be? The pads of my feet were searching for a location allowing my browns to lurk around the spacious living area where our game of Truth or Dare got steamy.

A round of barks knocked me out of my daydream. I turned to see a 150lb of hairy flesh rushing after me on a mission.

"AhhHHHHhHhhhhhh!!!".

There was this huge dog chasing me around the living room. Thanks to De's furniture I managed to escape the smallest of snips to the leg. I never considered myself the athletic type but baby I was gone.

I hauled my ass into the kitchen, the counter being the highest thing I could climb on. The black beast tried jumping up but was unsuccessful.

"Yeah that's right ya black bastard ha!" I pointed laughing at the dog trying to get to me.

"You won't get a piece of this ah ah ah". I danced around shaking my ass in its face.

"SKILLZ. BRANG YO ASS HERE!" a voice crashed in like thunder. The dog turned it's broad body around racing over to Devantè who was wearing authority all on his face.

(SN: I think SKILLZ is the black one but correct me if I'm wrong)

"SIDE!" he patted his left leg. The dog rushed at his side.

"SITCHO ASS DOWN!" he ordered. The dog quickly sat, still a little hyper from his chase.

"LAY". The dog laid on all fours. His eyes finally landed on mine as his mouth sizzled directing the next order.

"HEEL"

THAT...WAS THE HOTTEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Walking into the kitchen was trouble at his finest, yet he looked at me like I was the one in trouble.