Not Gonna Write You A Love Song📝 Pt. 6

"Ya'll think they trying to take us out to win the competition?" asked Demi

"They not criminals Demi damn" responded Krystal.

"I can definitely say Devantè has done quite well for himself" replied Tati analyzing the mansion from the outside.

"Hey Diamond you see how massive this house is?".

"Oh yeah" I awed keeping up with my charades. I couldn't tell the girls that I've been here once before. I had to keep my word for De's sake and catastrophe that sat on the top of his head.

Our word was bond after all.

A cab was summoned to us back at the apartment as it whisked us away to the ball, I'll explain later.

Now the four of us were standing outside his residence debating on whether this was a good idea or not. I mean these guys were harmless, they've been nothing less since we started working together.

The girls looked to me as I made an annoyed face.

"I'm getting tired of ya'll throwing me to the wolves" I rolled my eyes stepping up to knock on the door.

Within a few seconds, some voices were going back and forth before it was opened by Dalvin with K hovering over him.

"Aye ya'll made it!" he cheered. The girls smiled widely as I had my hands out like TADA. They stepped to the side to let us in. Although we were huddle up like a scary movie, the girls were mesmerized by De's home and once again I had to fake like it was my first time too.

"Ladies can we take your coats?" K politely extended his hand as well as Dalvin. We began taking off our coats giving them to the guys.

"We're gonna put these in De's downstairs closet. The dining room is to your far right...Jojo will there awaiting you guys".

"Oh thank you" I sweetly smiled. I led the girls to the far side of the house. The last time I was here the double doors were closed but tonight they were open.

When we arrived, there was a long table along with plate settings and lit candles accompanying them.

"Omg this is so romantic" awed Tati placing her hands together in love with the black and cerise (dark red) decor surrounding the table.

"Yeah" agreed Demi looking suspenseful yet stunned...and to be honest, I didn't blame her. This was really some fancy shit Jodeci had going on for us.

"Something smells delightful" spoke Krys taking a whiff of the aroma that was obviously coming from the kitchen.

"Oh you didn't think you girls were the only ones who knew how to throw down did you?" said Jojo coming into the dining area.

"Jojoo" I sang placing my hands to my hips "You got it smelling mighty good back there".

"Yeah Jojo we didn't know you cooked" chimed Demi

"Yeah it's not something I mention" he smiled wiping his hand on the fancy towel "Don't need people getting into the habit of me cooking for them".

"Shit we ain't mad atcha" smiled Tati.

"Well you ladies have a seat the food will be ready shortly" he advised turning to walk back into the kitchen. The gang was all here but there was still one missing.

Thankfully Demi beat me to the punch.

"So will the host be joining us or is he still too good to eat with us common folk?".

"I so happen to like common" that velvety voice exuded behind us. We all leaped turning to the 6'2 handsome brotha standing before us.

"Oh De" smiled Tati "It's finally good to have you join us".