"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 🌖 (Finale)

Devantè had planted his seed and because we didn't have a contraceptive I knew I was gonna have to deal with the aftermath.

De sat up with heavy breathes as he look at me.

His face looked of guilt but giving him a reassuring smile with a kiss caused him to smirk back.

Reading each other like always we did, We'd just have to deal with this shit later...

Our eyes spoke Let's Not Waste Anymore Of Tonight....

After Devantè trailed me back to the dorm, I hopped in his ride as he drove us back to his. He was texting away on the keypads that had me puzzled for a minute.

When he snuck me inside. Dalvin was nowhere in sight-he must've told him to get out. I laughed at the thought of what he must've said to make Dal skiddadle.

We resumed on making sweet passionate love all over again, and used protection this go around-we took our time holding and enjoying one another, basking in one other's skin. It was sensual, beautiful, and sweaty.

I cherished every minute of it...

My eyes opened peering over to the window. Daylight had not appeared but it was still bright out.

Dawn. My favorite time of day-

And I was laying with the new love of my life who was snuggled behind, holding me tight in his grasp.

I closed my eyes listening to his light snores soothe my ears.

Everything about this man was beautiful from the top of his head to the bottom of his timberland boots which sat on the floor-they were the first thing he kicked off as he undressed us once again.

We had made love fives times in a row before calling it a night and each time was memorable than the last. We were no longer afraid-we gave it everything we had.

Now I was here, laid out in this twin sized bed-his oversized tshirt that was obviously too big for me as it hung low before my knees.

It was practically a nightgown on me.

I moved a little causing De to stir in his sleep. He pulled me closer his nose nuzzled into my hair as kissing my crown-he made we feel so secure.

K was right, he was indeed a Teddy Bear and thanks to him, De was all mines to have.

I turned around surprisingly not waking him as I took a mental snapshot in my head.

This man put it down and still managed to wrap his head in a black silk durag. He truly was something spectacular watching him sleep.

I couldn't describe it-The feeling of being able call this man my own and those words he spoke still lingered within my veins.

"Must hadn't put it down hard enough seeing you all in my grill" his beautiful baritone voice spoke giving a side grin displaying his gums-I smirked.

"Naw you did yo thang" I responded back

"Guess my body's just programmed this way. You think I'm sleep but most of the time, I just stay up and wait til the sun rises". Devantè hazels found their way to my ambers gawking at me for awhile.

Lifting his hand he softly caressed my face and wildly untamed mane

"You're so beautiful you know that?".

"De don't tell me that" I huffed "Probably look like who did it and what for".

"IT's JuST uH fRieNdLy ComPlimEnt" he mocked me making faces as I giggled. I leaned forward gracing him with pecks to his face. He moaned a bit.