Own That Shi-🤫 Pt.7

Tomorrow had indeed arrived

It was a new day, especially for Spirit. Devantè rubbed his eyes before take a long inhale.

He crashed on Dalvin's couch practically tossing and turning all night from anticipation.

He wasn't gonna lie to himself. Devantè couldn't wait to see Spirit and her new take on being a wolf.

Would she be scared? Would she be happy? Would she resent him?

Either way he would be there to help her get through this phase. He didn't have a clue about changing someone into a wolf but Oynx and Amiliya were a great deal of help.

"Do me a favor and lower your excitement my guy" the voice made him look up and over.

He spotted Dalvin coming downstairs pulling a shirt over his head. Devantè rolled his eyes.

"Dalvin you can't stay mad at me forever" he sighed as he sat up to stretch.

Dalvin looked at his watch and back at him.

"I got time" he said "Can you please get ready. Me and K would like to see Spirit...YOUR MAJESTY".

"Of course" Devantè gave his brother a remorseful look. Dalvin was wrong but that still didn't stop him from feeling bad.

He really cared for Spirit and to lose her to his older brother was equivalent to De snatching Spirit away simply because she was attracted to him.

He would try and be as nice to Dalvin as he could.

After Devantè got out of the shower. He dressed himself in a forest green knitted long sleeve shirt, his baggy Wranglers jeans with a chain hanging from his hip and his timberland boots.

He practically hopped down the steps but slowed his pace down when he seen his brother making a face.

Yeah this wasn't going to be easy.

"Aight let's go see Spirit" spoke Devantè. Dalvin kissed his teeth as he sat up from the sofa and headed to the door.

When Dalvin opened the entry door, they were greeted with smiles.

"Hey" Devantè looked at the both of them "I didn't think you two wou-"

"We're just here for support" smiled Oynx "This is nerve-wrecking for all of you so we decided to just pop up.

We hope that's okay".

"It's perfect actually" said Dalvin "You can keep his funky pheromones down. He's starting to reek over here".

"It's perfectly natural Dalvin" Amiliya smiled "He's just excited".

"Yeah well..." Dalvin maneuvered his way out from everyone as he made his way towards the townhouse

"I'ma go see if K's up and ready". Devantè frowned watching his brother drag his feet with his hands in his pocket.

"Oh he looks so sad" frowned Amiliya.