Own That Shi-🤫 Pt. 2

Author's Note: Changed the year and main character (check back to first chapter)

Spirit was sleeping peacefully in the queen sized bed with pure bliss. She never felt so much comfort in her life.

Davin, who had his arms wrapped around her chest-to-back, was up feeling just as grateful.

He got to lay next to the girl of his dreams and her body felt amazing next to his. Finger tips lightly tracing the outer layer of her thigh, caused her to stir a bit.

He lightly chuckled now massaging it, he sweetly pecked her on the back of her nape as it sent chills down Spirit's spine.

He could smell the arousal on her, it excited him knowing he made her feel this way.

Dalvin's impeccable touch and his neediness to be near was just the tip of the iceberg-she didn't want him to go and she didn't want him to stop.

His hand traveling further up rubbing her midsection, his lips made its way to the crook of her neck.

Dalvin was like a puppy just wagging its little tail but his Wolf was upset, this was not his mate. Feeling abandoned because of Dalvin's stubbornness, the grey wolf sat up and walked away.

If Dalvin didn't get it together and soon, he'd eventually lose part of himself. His wolf would never come back to him and that was the last thing he needed.

The wolf was his protector and without him, he would become defenseless.

Spirit, was soaked underneath. Her eyes tightened even more. Her body yearned to be touched so badly, she pushed her subconscious if only for a moment.

"Wake up baby" he nestled into her ear. "I'm about to head in a few". His hand slowly traveled between her inner thighs.

Spirit was wide awake but she played sleep so he wouldn't stop touching her. Dalvin loved this game of cat and mouse with Spirit.

He knew she liked him but her mind was always somewhere else.

He was only trying to give her a push in his direction but she was hesitant, but not now, she wanted him.

Dalvin placed his hand inside her shorts and began massaging her sex.

She was drenched and it drove him crazy. Hissing from the wetness, he continued to teasing her.

Spirit eyes fluttered as her hips began to gyrate on his finger. Dalvin pressed her into him more as he fingers went in a circular motion.

Spirit's head flew back onto his chest as her mouth fell agape.

Dalvin never touched her like this before but the way she was responding, made him want to speed the process up a bit.