"The Midnight Society" PT. III 🌗

(SPOILER COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED! ENJOY)

It was 12 o clock on the dock on a Friday night and here me and Tia were pulling the YTest stunt ever.

With flashlights in our hands, we followed the map trying to get to our destination in the deep woods of North Carolina holding onto one another avoiding as many traps as we could

"Tia remind me to kill you at your funeral bitch" I clung onto her, motioning my light towards anything that was making noise "All this for some dick that probably isn't all that good".

"Bitch then why the other bitches still going shit" she sassed. "It's gotta be that good".

"Yeah but still" I said looking around "I'm hoping it'll all be worth in the end".

"Dada look" she pointed jumping up and down "We made it and we didn't die"

"Hell not yet" my frighten eyes landed on the abandoned house "What in the Tales From The Crypt Keeper?"

The building looked raggedy as hell. They really expected us to be fucked at this construction site? I think the fuck not!

"Oh bitch I'm gone" I said turning around but Tia grabbed me.

"Come on Dada we came this far" she whined "You suppose to be the brave one".

"That's because I'm not trying to get fucked at the Addams Family Resident" I frowned. I inhaled as we made our way towards the house and up the crooked steps . The door was rusty and looked like a couple of cobwebs on it.

"Tia these nighas is vampires" I jumped "This is a trap". Tia ignored me as she knocked on the door. After a few minutes of waiting, A fine ass brother opened the door giving us a look.

"Cards" he instructed . We both held up our cards as the Gamma Brother now greeted us with a gentle smile.

"Come in" he widen the door as he removed himself out of the way "I hope you ladies enjoy yourselves"

What looked like an abandoned house on the outside turned into red carven on the inside. If Hell was a night club-it look someplace like this.