"Nasty Boy" Pt. III 😝

(Spoiler comments will be removed)

I had awoken to the morning sun greeting me back as I stretched out reachin over to empty spot on Devantè's side. I missed him like hell but that shit he pulled with KCi was the main reason I didn't wanna get down with him like that...

He was so blunt and arrogant-and I liked it ugh

And the way he was talking me through my climax, before it was ruined-my body almost went into a state of shock. He just breathes life into me, could it be that I was feeling him more than I led on? I couldn't sit here dwelling on it any longer.

I hopped out the bed and got into the shower and got ready for what today was gonna bring-and knowing these guys, I was in for one hell of a ride.

I got adjust to how the weather would be since we would go swimming a bit later.

K's family vacation was turning into a straight rehabilitation resort for me and him both-I wonder if Mary was still here? Putting on the two piece bathing suit with gold loops on each hip area, I topped it with a shaw romper.

I called Sy's room asking her to join me downstairs while the rest of the fellas got up to get ready-I wasn't gonna sit in this damn room waiting for Hot N Heavy De to break me in half for locking the door on him.

After the last couple of pounds the last thing I heard him say was I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP

I quietly opened and shut the door walking on my tippy toes trying to past the couch.

There really wasn't any point though-them nighas were having one of the meanest snore downs known to man. I cupped my mouth so I wouldn't bust into laughter. I glanced over seeing him and De shirtless-KCi laying on his stomach mouth wide open, one leg on the floor the other on top of the sofa.

On the other side was De slouched a little underneath K sleeping with his arms crossed like my grandma did watching her stories-I wish I had my camera because this shit was just too cute.

These two bickered the most out of everyone but I knew they loved each other to death. I guess God wasn't playing with me today because just as I was about to turn at the heel-K Ci kicked De in the face turning to get comfortable which caused him to wake up.

"Ow nigha!" jumped DeVantè taking K's foot throwing him over as he fell onto the floor.

"Aye bitch!" cried KCi "The hell you do that for?".

"Because I had toe jam in my mouth just then nigha" he sat up rubbing his eyes then stretched out. KCi got up as well grunting and stretching himself

"Oh morning Taz" he yawned "I see you up all early and shit". De stopped stretching as he spun around to look at me-yup he was not happy.

"Oh yeah um Sy just called asking me to join her downstairs" I lied "We'll just wait for you all to get ready".

"Oh damn" jumped KCI "I do have to get ready. Can't afford to be on BPT".

"BPT?" Me and De said

"You know" he gathered his cover up "Black People Time. Gotta keep a tight schedule with you late muthafuckas. Peace out". KCi was making his way to the door as De was eyeing me down trying to get to me

"Wait!" I rushed over "What about Mary. You need me to walk you to the room just in case?".

"Oh yeah man I forgot about her Rumbo fightin ass" he said "As a matter of fact come on girl". K pushed me out the door before I could even say anything-shit as long as I wasn't in the room with De, I was A1 steak sauce