𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈 𝐏𝐭. 𝟔 🫣

Before I knew, Wednesday had rolled around. Bash and I went from becoming the best of friends to practically suffocating one another. Every time I seen his face, I wanted to jump off the London Bridge. Momma said this was suppose to make us closer but it was doing the complete opposite for me. "GIMME THE DAMN REMOTE BASH I WAS HERE FIRST!!" I pulled the remote one way. "HELL NAW. THE HEATS PLAYING THE BULLS TONIGHT!" He pulled the other way.

"And I care becaauussee.." I gritted using all my strength which was shit compared to his. "You ain't been doing nothin but watching cartoons all day. It's my turn". The remote slipped out of our grasp flying in the air as Bash tried to catch it..It fell to the floor and so did we.

Crawling like a fallen soldier, he tried reaching for the remote but not before I pulled a WWE, landing on his back reaching for it as well. We both were in this bitch going for Round 3 til the phone rang stopping us in our track.

"Go get the phone stupid!!!" I bopped him upside the head. "How can I get the phone if yo fat self on top of me stupid ass" he heaved successfully grabbing the remote. I scoffed.

"Make me sick witcho stupid self" I groaned. I got up making sure to leave foot print in his back yet he HAHA'd reciting Forest Grump's STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES. Rushing to the phone in hopes of it being Kelsey saving my brother from a lifetime of pain, I answered. "Hello?".

"Hey baby. It's Momma" she gleamed through the line "How my babies doing?". "Mama!" I cried. "Uh oh who den broke something now" she teased. "Mama come ooonnnn" I whined. "Come on what?" She snickered

"Ma really. Look I tried being in this apartment with Bash for as long as I could" I pressed my hand to chest "I don't think I can take another day of this". "So being on the phone for long periods of time not helping?" She cunningly questioned, making me fall on deaf ears. "Huh?".

"Girl don't you and your brother even play..." she sneered "Wasn't born yesterday". "But you didn't tell us not to" my voice lighten. "I swear I don't know who's worse...you or Bash". "Momma please" I begged "You know I never ask you for anything".

"Child it's only for two more days...you'll be aight". I stomped making a whiny noise, hoping she graced us with mercy but my mother was a tough one. "Betta be glad I'm letting ya'll asses use the phone". "What about company?" I rushed "Can Kelsey come over or something. I have to see someone else's face that won't make me puke". My mother was having a ball laughing at me and Bash's expense. "Bye Girl".

"Maammmaa". The line clicked and I swear I wanted to chunk this phone outside the balcony but decided against it.

"Could've told you she wasn't gonna budge" he smirked placing his legs on the table "This the first time Momma laid down the law and actually stuck with it".

I leaned on the wall over at my brother's grimace face . "Luckily for you. I have a booty call tonight sooo...place is all yours kid". My eyes lit up almost wanting to jump for joy but scrunched my face. "I knew you wouldn't last...specially when ass is involved". "Hey. A nigha got needs baby sis" he sighed "And if it's offered, shit why not take it?". "Are all nighas this sex-crazed?" I asked "It's not the fucking Olympics you know".

"Aye" he peered over "Don't even think about..". "I already had this conversation with your best friend" I interrupted. Bash instantly rolled his eyes, which caught me off guard. Wonder what that was about.

"Look I'ma tell you the same thing I told him. It's my body...my choice". "And...HIS TEETH" he added.

"Oh my-" I huffed "Why do you two get to have fun except me?". "Cause WE can't get pregnant" he answered. "Oh that is sooo sexist Bash" I scoffed "You can still get a girl pregnant". "Not that it's any of your business but I keeps a Jimmy with me" he smirked "What if the nigha you with doesn't have one...then what?". "Simple. We won't do it" I replied.