"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV 🌖

"Watchu mean?" I asked rubbing my wrist "We did watchu said. It actually worked"

"Yeah man I don't see what else I'm needed for" he shrugged "Both of ya'll climaxed, mission accomplished".

"Yeah...but you haven't" said K. I looked back at De who looked at K with confusion.

"Naw K I'm good man" he shook his head "It's not that serious".

"Don't be like that man" he smirked "I seen how she was peeping you when she was riding me. She want yours as well". I stood there red in the face-I can't believe I gave myself away to the point K seen my eyes wander.

"K I don't think that's a good idea man" he opposed "I'm all for sharing but this-this is crossing the line".

"How?" He tilted then looked at me "Dada don't you find Brotha Soul attractive?". I quickly swiped my bottom lip feeling the awkwardness between us.

"It's just a simple yes or no babygirl" he chuckled

"...Yeah" I peered up at him "I do".

Devante's face soften from my answer. He knew he pushed the line with the whole threat situation and wanted to make it up by giving K a hand yet he wasn't prepare to hear me say that.

"And Brotha Soul don't you think our Dada deserves an reward for being such a good girl?" he asked. He peered back down as he mouth fell from the position I was in-I was trying but I knew I was begging with my face.

"K you know..." he paused while swiping his nose "You know I only hit skins man. I don't do the condom thing".

So that's why TMS was built on getting on us getting tested-Some of them wanted the real deal holy field

"It's cool De" I shyly looked up becoming vulnerable "You clean so I trust you".

Devante was shocked yet again that I was so quick to give in. I was just as shocked when he was down with that lip lock tournament.

"Is that what you want Dada?" he asked lifting a brow. I switched between both GAMMAS as my eyes landed to De.

I bit the corner of my lip.

"Ye-Yeah I want this" I finally admitted not having a clue as to why I was saying it. Me and him weren't the best of friends but we didn't entirely hate each other anymore.

"Well it's set" clapped K "Devantè enjoy my man. Take care of my girl like I know you can". K grabbed a chair placing it to the end of the bed as he turned it backwards making himself comfortable.

De eyes grazed my body once more as he shook his head plopping on the bed taking off his set of clothes.

"Lay down Dada" he ordered. My lump in my throat was starting to form as I slowly laid back down waiting for another man to enter my domain. It was nice being watched I admit, but having another dick entering me had me a bit hesitant

But still-my curiosity was getting the best of me.

"Just relax and be in the moment" K grabbed the sides of my face placing a kiss to my lips "He knows what he's doing". K backed away a bit giving me and De some space to get into it-

Not a moment too soon a shirtless De appeared draped over me climbing between my legs with an emotionless face-did he even wanna do this?

Or was it because K told him to?

Before I began to wander off-De pressed his forehead to mine as he softly whispered.

"Are you sure Da?" he asked "We don't have to go through with this". I shook my head Yes as I heavily breathed in his sultry aroma.