Not Gonna Write You A Love Song📝

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙: Competitors-2-Secret Loverz
𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚍: Sensual. Fatal Attraction. Dark. A Star-Crossed Tale
𝙴𝚛𝚊: Circa 1994-99
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 🌶🌶🌶🌶

 A Star-Crossed Tale 𝙴𝚛𝚊: Circa 1994-99𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 🌶🌶🌶🌶

"Krystal what the hell man!" I pulled on my hair "What did I just doooo?!?!".

"Calm down Diamond maybe he'll think it was the booze talking" she hissed "We just have to get your story straight before we go back down there".

"Omg this is bad...." I whined pacing Devantè's room "If this gets out. I'm f*cked".

There was sudden knock on the door which caused the both of us to leapt out of our skin-my eyes averted to Krystal signaling her to go over to the door.

She inhaled as she tippy toed her way over while clearing her throat.

"Who is it?" She asked pressing her ear to the door.

"It's Devantè now open up" he answered causing us a great deal of fear.

"Fuck" I grabbed my hair again.

What started out as a fun game of truth or dare turned out to be one of the worse nights of my life...

He knows now...all those crazed sex love ballads I've written for my girls were about him and now the cat was out the bag.

Oh if only I could turn back the hands of time....

📝

Me and my group girl XTASÌ were kicking ass and taking names at THRIVIN Records-HIT after HIT after HIT we were making a household name for ourselves

Not bad for a couple of Southern Belles from Meridian, Mississippi if I do say so myself.

When we traveled up North they wanted to change everything and I do mean EVERYTHING about our image. Our accents. Our clothes, Even our names but we told them we were proud of where we came from and if they wanted us to sign with them..

They had to respect our wishes, and with my skills on the pen and pad-They honored that.

Everything was great over at the label that is until...we heard another household name eagerly climbing the charts as well.

Jodeci which consisted of four talented brothers: KCI, Jojo, Dalvin and Thee Devantè Swing-who would later on, be my competition.

They thought it was a brilliant idea to put us on The Arsenio Hall show with the guys as a way of introducing ourselves OFFICIALLY but that was the beginning of the FRIENDLY feud me and Devantè had.

When I first heard of Jodeci, they were singing background for Father MC writing for other artists. They started making a name for themselves with their first album Forever My Lady, I fucking LOVED that record