"Nasty Boy" Pt. II 😝

"Ya'll musty" scrunched Sybil as she pinched her nose from the aroma of sweat.

"Smell like funk and outside!" I added

The guys were taken back thinking we were gonna greet them in an loving manner. You should've seen their faces like they wanted to cry on the spot.

"Sikkkeee" we both said runnin over to them not caring if they smelled like the inside of Wendy's

"I knew you guys would kill it" I cheered holding onto Jojo and Dalvin as Sybil locked arms with De and KCi.

"Ya'll really think so?" asked Dalvin "We seen those white ppl out there earlier and got nervous as hell".

"That's why we freestyled that whole GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY NOW bit so we wouldn't get boo'd" finished KCi

"De's idea"

"Why am I not surprised" I smirked shaking my head as he smirked back.

"So listen, we about to hit the shower and get ready to eat cuz ya boy is starving like Marvin" added KCi hitting his fist.

"Shit I could always eat" said Jojo rubbin his stomach.

"We know" said K eyeing Jojo up and down

"Anyway we fixing to roll. Yo meet in the lobby in twenty. Peace Out". And just like that the fellas were heading back to their rooms.

I couldn't blame them though-they were tired as hell.

"Aye you coming?" asked De who tilted his head waiting for my response. I knew if I went back with him, my ass be tooted up somewhere-I haven't even made up my mind yet.

Then something wasn't sittin right with me either.

"I'll be there in a sec" I responded "Me and Sy finna check the scene a bit".

"Aight cool" he said as he jogged off catching up with the fellas. His legs were so sexy when they swayed-that is til he swiped his foot underneath KCi almost making him trip.

"Boys will be Idiots" I thought

"Hey you didn't wanna go up and spend time witcha man before dinner?" asked Sybil pointing their way.

"I was about to but I just have this strange feeling" I pondering "Somethin not right"

"Watchu mean?" she questioned.

"I just feel like...like" I paused "Somebody's watching us". As soon as I said that, I heard a series of Psshhhh Psshhhh from behind me. I turned squinting my eyes following the sound.

It was some stranger dressed in a trench like coat with big ass sunglasses.

"Oh I know like hell this ain't-"

"Taz Taz" called out Mary quickly making her way over to us. What is it with NY people and dressing like it's winter. I was born and raised in the South so I didn't really count.