Own That Shi- pt. 13 🤫

Devantè stood there shaking as anxious and as his trembling fingers and allowed.

Today was all about Spirit. She was to expose herself before he and his clan members. This was far from a wedding but he knew when he seen her, he'd get emotional. He couldn't believe at one point he was about to let her walk out of his life, now he knew...he couldn't live without her.

From the moment his hazels met hers, everything in his body as well as his soul screamed YOURS SHE'S YOURS. Whether she knew or not, this would be one of the most important moments in Spirit's life, and Dalvin wasn't here to share it.In the back of his mind, he should've went about it a different way, but even if he had...how long before things went to shits leaving the Alpha with deep regret?

That Vanilla bean scent hit his nose like crack as his penetrating orbs landed on his mate coming through the lit pathway of the woods. Arm in arm with K, Spirit walked down in a sheer gown, hair big and prideful, au natural in the face. Her feet graced the soil as her anklet danced creating a little Melody. This was the one location where the snow wasn't as potent.

Once again, This wasn't a wedding but it truly felt like one.

She'd indeed make a beautiful bride. Devantè took notice of his clan taking to her in like Spring had just arrived, they both could feel everyone's warm embrace. It so calm and serene while she on the other hand was a tremble mess. "Spooks calm down man" he whispered "You bout to take a nigha arm off".

"I'm sorry K" she whispered back "I'm just a little nervous". "Yeah I'd be too" he agreed "But you're gonna do great...Dalvin would've been proud". Spirit looked to K with sad eyes. "You think so?". K tucked his lip wishing he could clarify that theory but the way things ended; He wasn't entirely sure. "Look Spooks. No matter what..." he spoke "Somewhere around here, Dalvin is watching and he is so proud of you. I know I am". A gentle tug to her nose made her smile again.

She then spotted the two people that saved her standing on the sideline. Miliya clasped both hands to mouth ready to cry bouncing on the balls of her feet as Oynx smiled with a slight nod. She'd never forget what they've done and was forever grateful.

All she needed was Dalvin but she knew that wasn't happening not by a long shot.

DAMN THOSE FLASHBACKS.

Out of respect for everyone. The two decided to head back to Devante's loft to properly get dress before rejoining the group. They were sweaty and smelled of HOT NASTAY STANKY PANKY Sex.

No wolf was THAT polite to ignore that potent toxin under their snouts. Conjoined at the hands again, the door was opened before the ALPHA COUPLE could even knock. No one knew what to expect but the wolves felt a sense of calmness around them. The two walked in practically bypassing Yori as if invisible.

Before Devanté could seat himself, he seen Spirit making a seat elsewhere. Swiftly pulling her back, he plopped down causing her to land of his lap. Spirit shook her head containing her laughter. Guess she could somewhat throw her independence out the window but she didn't mind. Now seated everyone could breathe, taking their own seats awaiting for the couple to speak. Spirit looked to Devante, with a wink of his hazel bliss he gave the okay to make the announcement.

"Sooo" she dragged twiddling with her fingers "We...Mated?". Bright smiles appeared upon everyone faces. Oynx and Amiliya were the first to come up giving them a bow.