Own That Shi🤫 Pt.3

When the three got back they decided it was best to do rehearsals in her and K's townhouse since they were the only two staying there.

Thankfully, Dalvin had a drum set back at his place and moved it in K's flat when they got him situated. They could make all the noises in the world.

Dalvin and Spirit were setting up their instruments but the two couldn't stop looking at one another.

Both filled with gittery butterflies, they smiled.

"Uh testing testing" announced K "You muthafuckas done making googoo faces. I'm ready to put these vocals to use".

"Yeah when you stop singing over my parts K" she glared.

"I wasn't singing over them Spooks" he corrected "I was elevating them".

"Yeah whatever just stay in your lane before I knock you upside the head with Midnight" she warned.

"Naw not with Midnight" he played scared "Knowing good and gahdayum well you love that guitar".

"Yeah I do" she smiled giving off a long riff then brought it back down.

"Ya'll ready?" asked Dalvin.

"Hell yeah let's do this shit" said K.

"Aight" said Dalvin who began clacking his sticks together "One...Two..One Two Three An-"

There was a knock on the door as everyone looked over and each other confused.

"We didn't even do nothing yet and it's already groupies" said K "Dal get the doe". Dalvin kissed his teeth as he arose from his stool walking over.

He opened the door and paused for a minute.

"Wha- what you doing here?".

K and Spirit at each other and back to the door. Yori stepped in a little as she looked at the two friends

"Hey K, how's it going?" she waved.

"Yorkie" he dryly spoke. Yori tighten her smile bringing her attention back to Dalvin.

"Yori what are you doing here?" questioned Dalvin "We're having rehearsal".

"I know" she pouted "But its Bubie. She's needs our help rearranging her den". K mouthed BUBIE with a strange look.

"Where's Devantè?" he scrunched "He the muscle".

"The little muscle he do has" muttered K.

"Come on Dal" she mopped "It'll only be a second".

"Ya'll need any help?" asked K "An extra set of hands never hurt?".

"No thank you K" she smirked "Dalvin will be back in no time". Spirit placed Midnight on the stand making her way to the door.

"Spirit where you going?" asked Dalvin

"I'm heading back to the loft for a minute" she spoke "Just shoot a text when you're back". Yori, for the first time, smiled at Spirit letting her go by

She didn't know why that rubbed her the wrong way but it did.

🐺

Spirit was back in her place looking through the cabinets of the kitchen. When she turned around, Devantè was standing in the doorway gawking at her.

She jumped

"I don't mean to sound rude or ungrateful Devantè" she paused "But you just can't barge in here. It's an invasion of privacy".

Devantè completely understood where Spirit was coming from but his Wolf saw it as disrespect.

HOW DARE SHE. I AM HER MATE NOT TO MENTION HER ALPHA. EVERYTHING ON HER EVEN WHAT SHE TOUCHES IS MINE. I'D SPANK HER IF I HAD HANDS