Chapter 2

Before you start reading, I would like to point out something very important!
Monsters came in different races: Skeletons; Animal Monsters; Sea Monsters etc.
They do have magic but are not as strong as the wizards or witches.
When It came to the skeleton race, they were similar to them, but they couldn't do magic (like telekinesis; healing or any other)
That's all! Enjoy!
-----------------------

Chapter 2
White Sickness

Error's pov:
I went into the throne room and saw my brother Fresh with the royale advisor(apprentice), Xer. He prefers to be called Cross because his name literally means 'dry'. (They don't mind at all).

The first advisor, my dad's, was a lovely monster. He would often play with us back then and scold us for doing something wrong. But like every normal being, he grew old and couldn't really be there for the new king, Geno (who was 19 back then). So, he recommended his friend's son, Xer/Cross.

He was a bit shy at first but after some time he warmed up to us.
Personally, I don't like him. Maybe it's because he replaced our old apprentice.. or.. I just.. didn't trust him...why would the old man recommend this nerd specifically?
But if he helps my brother out with stuff, then that's enough for me..
That's what I thought and 'till this day too...

I stepped closer to the throne, making Fresh and Cross stop talking. They looked at me

"Heya broski! Howzit goin" I hate the way Fresh talked. He picked it up from a kid back when I was 8. Ever since then, I hated him for that.

"I'm fine Fresh. What did you call me for?" I asked. Fresh looked at Cross, then back at me and said

"Uhm..I wanna know...have the good'ol docs found anything about the flu our alpha bro picked up?"

Is he...oh my fu*king god. I slapped my face, keeping my hand on it for a bit...

"No Fresh, they haven't. Can't you just ask them directly?" I was annoyed and it was clear.

Fresh and Cross looked at each other, again, sadly this time.

"So they didn't tell you anything..huh..." I looked at Cross, why did he say 'they didn't tell you anything?'
Am I supposed to know something here? Why hasn't anybody told me? What the fu*k is happening?

Before I could get the chance to ask, a guard showed up.

"I-I'm so sorry to i-interrupt you, my lords', b-but some humans, m-maybe 6-7, managed to break into the village and start a fire!" The guy was out of breath, looking as if he ran 20 kilometres.

Fresh stood from his throne and ordered Cross to alert the other guards. He then walked up to the guard and told him to prepare cages for the humans. With no hesitation, the guy ran to the dungeon.

Fresh looked at me. "Error, go hide somewhere. Yo bro has got this under control."

"Hide? Are you serious? I'm 18! I can handle some humans! I'm not a little kid anymore!"

"sigh.. Cross-bruh, go take him to his bedroom and lock the doors."

Before I could argue with him, Cross grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs.

"OI, Cross! Let go!"

"Not happening young prince. Your brother told you to hide."