Chapter 51

Chapter 51
Traitor

Writer's pov:
Error woke up from his slumber by a loud explosion. He had jolted from his bed and fell onto the ground. Groaning, he lay there, adjusting to the light and everything around him.

When he was ready, he got up and rubbed his head. What the f*ck is it now.. The prince thought to himself as he was walking towards the wardrobe to put some casual clothes on.

Last night he and Ink had stayed awake until midnight and went to bed probably around two in the morning. So he was looking forward to sleeping all day today..

When Error was done putting on his clothes, he walked towards the door and left the bedroom. He wondered when Ink's house would be constructed. After the battle between them and these bandits, (Chapter 34) Ink's house was demolished.

Upon walking downstairs, he couldn't find Dream or Ink. So, the only logical thing to do is walk outside and see if they were there. And he did so. Error opened the front door and looked outside but didn't see anyone. He sighed and closed the door. I'm not dealing with this. Nope.

The prince walked towards the kitchen, meaning to prepare..lunch for himself. He didn't know what the time was. He quickly checked the time - yes, it was noon. So, he started preparing lunch.

Before opening the cabinet, the front door swung open, slamming into the wall loudly. Error 'jumped from his skin' and looked behind him, angrily. "What the hell?!"

It was Ink. Of course.. "Error! Cone quickly!' The wizard shouted, seemingly excited about something.

The prince pinched his 'nose' and walked towards the excited skeleton. "I'm coming.. what is it?"

"Just follow me!!" Ink grabbed his hand and started running with Error towards the village. Error, who ran with him, wasn't looking forward to the early exercise.

.
.
.
Ink and Error stood in front of Ink's newly rebuilt house. It was wider than the original but kept its two-floor structure. Error had to say, it looked nicer than the original one.

He turned to look at his partner, "When did it get rebuilt?"

The wizard, who chuckled awkwardly, replied, "Uhhh... overnight?"

The prince sighed and crossed his arms. "So you didn't sleep at all?"

"Yep!" Ink didn't hide that, he was open like a book.

"And I assume you made it?"

"I painted it!"

"Right, so you did all of the work?"

"Yep!"

Error couldn't decide whether to be mad or impressed by him. He shook his head and decided to let Ink have the applause. "You did a good job..."

The smaller skeleton smiled widely. He hugged the other and then quickly went to the front door, opening it. "Want a tour?"

Error sighed and walked inside the brand-new house. He looked around - the entrance looked more colourful than before (there were drawings of flowers on the walls).

Ink also went inside. He walked in front of Error and told him to follow. "So~ As you can see, I did some remodelling.."

He was correct, the furniture was different from the ones Error remembered. Even the floor was a different type of wood.