Chapter 10

Before we start, I wanna just let you know what Ink wears. You can skip it if you're not interested :P

Ink, short about 4'4-'5, has an ink stain on his cheek.
He wears a brown shirt with a colorful jacket on top. His pants are grey and have some torn pieces.
His vials are strapped to his belt and his scarf, long 3 meters, is light brown. He writes important stuff on it so that's why it's long :>

I think that's all! Enjoy! :3
----------------------------------

Chapter 10
A Rescue Mission

Writer's pov:
"My name is...Ink."

Error stood there, shocked. He found him. Actually and finally found the wizard.

He loosened the strings a bit, causing Ink to escape.

Ink sighed, mumbling "finally" under his ''nose''. He coughed and continued, "Uhm..now that I gave you my name, mind sticking to your part of the deal, you- Uhm... weird person...man?"

Error was still standing there, completely shocked. He came back to reality and said, "My name is Error...And yes...I will 'stick to my part of the deal'."

"Oh! Great! Let's go then!"

"Wait- ..where..?"

"Well...to rescue more monsters? Remember?"

"Uhm..like, right now?"

"Yes? Why? Do you have something to do beforehand?"

Error suddenly remembered that he practically left the poor sleeping Outer all alone."Sh*t, Outer!"

"Who-" But before Ink could finish his sentence, Error had already ran.

He ran past the trees and rocks, careful not to slip and break a bone 'til he found him, still sleeping. Error stopped and took a breath. He calmed down after a minute and went up to Outer, waking him up by pocking him with a stick, which he randomly picked up on his way.

Outer woke up with a groan. He looked around and saw the young prince, standing in front of him.
He sat up while stretching his arms. "Wha- yawn - happened?"

"Great, you're alive. Now, come with me for a second."

"Where? I'm still tired to make an illusion-"

"We won't need it, just- ugh- come with me!"

"Alright..?"

Outer stood up, almost falling back down. He followed Error, not asking where they were going.

Error took him to Ink, well where Ink shout be. It seems like he disappeared...GREAT.

Error frowned and speed-walked to where the ink puddle should've been. It wasn't there anymore.

Outer looked at him, more confused than ever. He tried to ask Error why they were there but stopped when the taller one shouted, "HEY! WHERE DID YOU GO!? YOU WERE HERE JUST A MINUTE AGO!?! COME OUT OR I'LL MAKE YOU!!!"