Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Deal...?

Writer's pov:
Ink and Error walked for a bit.
Error being...well..grumpy and Ink being Ink.
.
.
.

They stopped, a bit away from the exit of the forest. Error stopped them, actually.

"Wassup? Why did we stop?" Ink asked, casually.

"Do you know how to make human disguises for us?"

"Uhm...yes? Why do we need them exactly?" Ink asked. Error face palmed his face.

"To not get seen by humans idiot!"

"Ohhhh! Alright!" Ink placed the chest on the ground and turned to Error. He then pointed a finger toward his companion and turned him into a human. He then turned himself into one.

Error still hated the weird sensation.
Ink, however, didn't seem to be bothered at all. More like excited. 

Ink, despite his height, looked like a decent man in his early twenties. The ink stain on his cheek was now a scar, looking like it was probably from a fire or spilt hot water. His eyes were multicoloured as well. Ink took the chest and continued to walk with Error, who was leading them to Outer's house.

...

Error at first thought that Ink was joking about coming with him to his friend's house but it seemed to be for real. His face just got even more upset than ever. But I could ask him...

After a couple of minutes of walking, they were finally in front of the doorway. Ink knocked on the door, ... he knocked one more time... Nothing. He tried peeking through the windows to see what was happening but all the curtains were closed.

Error just stood at the entrance. He was propped up to the wall looking at Ink's attempts on getting in.
He was silently laughing at him.

Finally, the door opened. Outer was a bit confused about who these people were but remembered Error's human disguise. He then let them in, "Sorry for the wait! I was..uhm.... never mind! "

"It's alright pal! Well...now that we're inside.He turned back Error and himself into skeletons.
Outer did the same.

Error was about to go upstairs when Outer asked,"Aren't you going to eat?"

"With him, no."

"What about..you know...He jolted his head to Ink.

"Ugh.......right." Error groanedHe sat at the table, opposite Ink. The artist was now writing in his notebook, not drawing.

Outer placed plates, full of food, wine cups, napkins, etc.
He then took out a wine bottle from his shelve. "Anyone?"

"Ooo me!Ink answered, holding his cup. 

Outer poured him wine and then turned to the prince. "Want some?"

"No thanks." The prince declined politely. He didn't feel like drinking tonight.

Ink chimed in"Aww why princey? Can't stand the substance?"

"Yes, actually." Error annoyingly said, even though it wasn't true. He only drinks when it was necessary. For occasions like someone's birthday, wedding, the command things.