Chapter 5

Chapter 5
The Blue Forest

Writer's pov:
Error decided to look for a so-called 'Blue Forest'. It was the first place that popped up in his mind. Many magical creatures lived there.
Some friendly and some not so.

He heard about it when he was a child, from his mother. It was a magical place. She wished Error could've gone there but it was a bit dangerous. After the war between humans and monsters, the creatures turned against everyone, afraid of them dying.
It made sense, of course.

But that didn't stop the young prince. He was determined to find that person, the wizard who is popular with strong healing magic.
He was curious, though. How come that skeleton was the most powerful (He assumed he was)? Did he get the power or was born with it? It didn't matter as long as he could heal Genosis.

He walked for half an hour before tiring himself.
Error sat next to a tall tree, opening his bag and eating some grapes and drinking water. He had to be cautious if he didn't want to waste food or water.

After the break, he stood up, grabbed his bag, and continued to walk. He had to admit, it was amusing to see the wild. He swore he saw some rabbits that hopped past him a few times.
Error didn't get the chance to leave the castle often. He'd be there just studying or just being this 'prince'. He didn't mind it but It'd be great to travel sometimes like his brothers.

Back to where Error was heading, he saw two pointing signs, the right one said 'Lakeville' and the left one, 'Blue Forest'
He headed to the left. That's the way he said to himself.

He walked for a bit, yet again, and finally stood in front of the forest. It was ... actually blue...wow-

And it was! Probably because of the magic floating around. He could sense it pretty clearly and darn it was strong.

He stepped in, feeling the sudden boost of power from it. He didn't like the sensation.

After adjusting to the boost power, he continued, walking in random places. He tried avoiding the creatures, not wanting to get involved in their wildlife. And it was for the best. One of the beasts he came upon was huge, like 11 feet taller than him. It gave off sparkling things and whenever it saw a little animal, it'd suck(kill) the living crap out of it, in an instant.

But other than that, he also saw some deer and what seemed to be giant ducks(?)...He wasn't sure of what they were. Probably giant Chickens...yeah...

He stumbled upon a cave, a really small one. He tried looking in it but was immediately interrupted by a..pixy fairy..? "Hewwo! Hehe! Are you new here????"

"Uhm ... Yes? May I ask, what are you?"

"OH! I'm the tooth fairy! Haha!"

They were obviously trying to make a fool out of Error but it wasn't working.

"Uhuh and where is your little tooth coin bag?"

"UHHHHHHH! I... FORGOT ABOUT IT! Haaahaa?"

"Sure.. whatever..."

Error just continued to walk, away from the little fairy.
It was wearing a pink dress, though it wouldn't matter if they wore it. They were glowing brightly, like a star in the night sky.